Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Road To Omaha. How's your team doing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Virginia is rolling...headed to the Supers...Hope the draft is not too much of a distraction for all the boys.

weavermania

Aug 7, 2008
My team (Cal State Fullerton) just got eliminated yesterday :( . I have a friend playing for UCI though, so I guess that's who I'm cheering for now

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
My alma mater (ORU) knocked out TCU yesterday after knocking out OU the day before. Then they beat Dallas Baptist last night and with a win today against DB they'll win the Fort Worth Regional.

hookem99

Oct 30, 2010
Texas is barley hanging on but we should win tonight to advance hopefull jungman can go again tonight

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
My Cal Bears are playing against Baylor for the THIRD time tonight in their bracket's elimination game. They lost the first game, crushed them last night and so tonight the rubber match to see who gets to move on. Along the way they beat Alcorn State and Rice. Not bad for a team that not too long ago was playing its last season ever as the school administration had put the baseball program on the budgetary chopping block.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Gators won their regional withot two of our best played (maddox and Johnson). If we get them back we will look good vs Mississippi. St. In the super regional.

And perhaps more entertaing the lady gators scored Eleven!!!! in the first to beat Bama twice in one day and advance. I've never seen such a rout in softball, nevermind the first inning.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Joshua.Roundtree said:
[*Tomahawk chopping] Oh, Oh, Ohhhh, Ohhhhh, Oh, Ohhhhhhh

Finished off Bama a few minutes ago to move on to Supers.

Yes, hopefully the Noles will be able to get it done in the Super. A trip to the CWS with only one consistent starter would be impressive.

hookem99

Oct 30, 2010
JoshHamilton said:
Texas won.

There's no chance in hell they'll make it to the CWS

Hey Ive been watching this team all year, their a scrappy bunch, dont count them out so quick. And give them credit they didnt fold when it got tough, unlike the softball team

Members online

Latest posts