Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 MLB Draft is over, Your 2012 First Round Picks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebreaker

Aug 11, 2010
While everyone was picking up Cole, Bauer, and Bradley, I picked up these...:flex: (not as good as other collections i have seen though) Enjoy

(1) wrapper redemption
scan0005.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0008.jpg

Both Orange autos #/25
scan0010.jpg

scan0009.jpg

Casebreaker

Aug 11, 2010
Jaypers said:
Nice, saw it earlier, which motivated me to show mine, i have not seen a lot of Reds or superfractors show up, otherwise they would have been mine ;)

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Hey casebreaker, I had a 1/1 red border Almora from Draft that had a big crimp mark on the bottom so I sent it back to Topps a while back and they sent me a 1/1 red border Bregman instead(they said another Almora not available whatever that means) Is Bregman better than Almora in your eyes?

Casebreaker

Aug 11, 2010
coltsnsox07 said:
Hey casebreaker, I had a 1/1 red border Almora from Draft that had a big crimp mark on the bottom so I sent it back to Topps a while back and they sent me a 1/1 red border Bregman instead(they said another Almora not available whatever that means) Is Bregman better than Almora in your eyes?

Ive read that bregman has increase his power this year, from about 2 HR to 18 yet, he isnt considered to be ahead of Almora as of now in mock drafts, who knows what can happen in a year though. Lets hope he has another year like last.

Members online

Latest posts