Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Julio Teheran FCB Bowman Autos shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
If you were one of the people who bought the black bordered Julio Teheran Cards signed at the grand opening, your cards are on their way to you. I decided not to wait for the baseballs to be serial numbered to combine shipping.

There are still about 6 left, they can be purchased here.

http://www.sportscardbin.com/detail.asp ... CB-Auto-20

340c9ddd2D66f22D4a512D84712Dea8a3c3c8e6cjulion.jpg

53c19db42Dd8852D49bf2Da3f32D87a40e5cddc7juliok.jpg

606a2c492Dde902D49932Da7112Df8bb2e723299cardcert.jpg

Hoominaga

Sep 5, 2010
Quick question, why does the COA say there are 50 copies, yet the card is numbered to 20? If I'm missing something, then my mistake.

Does the card say 50/50 and it just doesn't look like it says 50 to me?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
He has a nice auto. COA and hologram on back is a great value add.

Any more plans for ONYK and FCB store to some more joint signings in future?

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Hoominaga said:
Quick question, why does the COA say there are 50 copies, yet the card is numbered to 20? If I'm missing something, then my mistake.

lol

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
frzg said:
Hoominaga said:

lol

It's 20

They didn't change the lingo.

Laugh if you want, these things happen.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
So the COA is going to incorrectly say that there were 50 signed? You can understand the issue folks have with this, when they purchased an item limited to 20 copies, but are getting a COA that says there were 50 copies. Hurts the value obviously. If i decide to sell this item, no one will believe me that there are only 20 copies when the COA says that there are 50. I am really happy with how the card looks, but not so much about this issue

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
cmixer said:
"20/20" is typed under the photo

I saw that, but if i am buying it and one spot says there are 20 copies and another says there are 50, what I am to believe? With so many frauds out there that will lie, cheat, and steal to make a buck, why should a buyer believe me when I say that there are only 20 instead of 50?

Overall, I am still happy with the purchase, don't get me wrong.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
cmixer said:
"20/20" is typed under the photo

I saw that, but if i am buying it and one spot says there are 20 copies and another says there are 50, what I am to believe? With so many frauds out there that will lie, cheat, and steal to make a buck, why should a buyer believe me when I say that there are only 20 instead of 50?

Overall, I am still happy with the purchase, don't get me wrong.

I'm not even touching this one.

If you want a refund, request it.

Sorry it happened, these were not printed by me.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I am just now seeing that it's also serial-numbered on the card, so that helps a lot. Did Teheran number that? Looks like the same writing.

No refund wanted, and I won't complain about it anymore. The serial number on the card will be plenty of evidence that there are only 20

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
I am just now seeing that it's also serial-numbered on the card, so that helps a lot. Did Teheran number that? Looks like the same writing.

No refund wanted, and I won't complain about it anymore. The serial number on the card will be plenty of evidence that there are only 20

The serial numbering was done by me :)

Julio wouldn't do any inscriptions. It's just something he doesn't like to do. The cards are beautiful and you should have yours Monday.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
rbadger said:
How many balls were signed? Any idea when these will be shipping?

over 100 were

but only 50 were set aside to be serial numbered

they have been sent off to be stamped, as I didn't wanna do a hand written serial on them.

they should be ready soon, and I have plenty of these left about 15 or so

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
sweeeeet

Just got mine and got the aforementioned and pictured 20/20 :D

I actually received everything in the scans in this thread :lol:

No issues with me, it does say /50 in part but I don't imagine any future issues with the card. I like that the COA is serial numbered to the card.

cgilmo said:
Keyser Soze said:

The serial numbering was done by me :)

Julio wouldn't do any inscriptions. It's just something he doesn't like to do. The cards are beautiful and you should have yours Monday.

I like the way they are serial numbered (the style of your numbers ;) ) as well as the placement.
This is why I get so mad at the card companies. Just ask (or hire) a collector. They know what collectors want.

Again great placement of the auto and serial number, just adds that much more to the eye appeal of the card!

MMantle

Sep 8, 2010
Amazing! Mine came today, very very nice!#1/20! Awesome signature, loving it on the black boarder. Thanks again!!

Members online

Latest posts