Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

thetoppsvault on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
looking at a card they have for sale. 4.75 for standard shipping on one card....7.75% tax cause i am a new york resident... come on...i think ill pass. :x

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
joey12508 said:
looking at a card they have for sale. 4.75 for standard shipping on one card....7.75% tax cause i am a new york resident... come on...i think ill pass. :x

For what it's worth, they ship their stuff extremely well, better than any other seller on ebay

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
mredsox89 said:
joey12508 said:

For what it's worth, they ship their stuff extremely well, better than any other seller on ebay

thanks for the reply, ill have to see. seems a little steep plus tax for a 10.00 dollar card.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
joey12508 said:
mredsox89 said:
joey12508 said:

thanks for the reply, ill have to see. seems a little steep plus tax for a 10.00 dollar card.

when i got one from them it was shipped inside a lucite holder and in a box with extra padding. i don't remember but i think it came UPS but i could be wrong. i thought the same thing initially but after receiving it i didn't even think twice about the shipping charges due to the way it was shipped.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
I've purchased a few things with them and had no issues. They do provide a percentage off future purchases after your first (maybe 3%). They package well, but shipping is a little high.

Casey

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Its weird that they charge as much to send a large item like a contract (which they send flat, not rolled up) as they do for a single card. The $1.50 they charge for each extra item is still high, but they'll wrap each one separately in a box.

There's no doubt that s/h is high though.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I just received my Pro Debut Reggie Golden 1/1 in the mail today. It was well packaged, even for the price. I will buy be buying more but will try to buy in lots so the additional shipping is only $1.50 each.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Won a card from them last week and its worth the $4.75 shipping if you want the card.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
Yeah, I've bought from them on multiple occasions and have always been pleased regardless of the shipping. They did send COA's with my cards too. I didn't have to pay the sales tax which you did but like I always said I have been happy with them in the past.

Latest posts