Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Adam Kennedy is going to play third today for the M's.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buck15_24

Jun 11, 2011
Hope so! as an M's fan..it'd be nice to see lol. Its been an impatient wait for me but at any rate I'm just glad to see we're not in dead last at the moment haha.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
This was the thought for a while, all week Kennedy has been taking ground balls at 3rd.

I'd love a line up of,

RF - Ichiro
2B - Ackley
1B - Smoak
DH - Cust
CF - Gutierrez
LF - Carp
C - Olivo
3B - Kennedy
SS - Ryan

Buck15_24

Jun 11, 2011
frzg said:
This was the thought for a while, all week Kennedy has been taking ground balls at 3rd.

I'd love a line up of,

RF - Ichiro
2B - Ackley
1B - Smoak
DH - Cust
CF - Gutierrez
LF - Carp
C - Olivo
3B - Kennedy
SS - Ryan

I. Can't. Wait. haha

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
frzg said:

I'd love a line up of,

RF - Ichiro
2B - Ackley
1B - Smoak
DH - Cust
CF - Gutierrez
LF - Carp
C - Olivo
3B - Kennedy
SS - Ryan

I'd honestly prefer Peguero to DH, I'm excited to see how he develops. Best case, Vlad Guerrero, worst.....idk someone who K's a bunch.

Buck15_24

Jun 11, 2011
SydBarrett said:
frzg said:

I'd love a line up of,

RF - Ichiro
2B - Ackley
1B - Smoak
DH - Cust
CF - Gutierrez
LF - Carp
C - Olivo
3B - Kennedy
SS - Ryan

I'd honestly prefer Peguero to DH, I'm excited to see how he develops. Best case, Vlad Guerrero, worst.....idk someone who K's a bunch.

Actually, I agree. I'm not a huge Cust fan anyway, but I'm also excited to see Peguero develop. If he could be a hammer at DH I would be stoked.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Buck15_24 said:
SydBarrett said:
frzg said:

I'd love a line up of,

RF - Ichiro
2B - Ackley
1B - Smoak
DH - Cust
CF - Gutierrez
LF - Carp
C - Olivo
3B - Kennedy
SS - Ryan

Actually, I agree. I'm not a huge Cust fan anyway, but I'm also excited to see Peguero develop. If he could be a hammer at DH I would be stoked.

I had a dream Edgar became the hitting coach for the M's & taught Peguero patients. He won a chocolate triple crown that Felix, Olivio & Guti ate.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
frzg said:
shayscards79 said:
Any chance Liddi gets in the lineup by the end of the year?

If he continues to hit and they trade Kennedy or if Kennedy fails/injured.

In Greg John's last blog he thinks the M's will trade Wilson, and Kenedy has said he least prefers third. I'd guess Liddi gets the call sooner than later. IF he hits well (before) Wilson gets traded he'll get traded that much faster, Kenedy will play SS.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
SydBarrett said:
frzg said:
shayscards79 said:

In Greg John's last blog he thinks the M's will trade Wilson, and Kenedy has said he least prefers third. I'd guess Liddi gets the call sooner than later. IF he hits well (before) Wilson gets traded he'll get traded that much faster, Kenedy will play SS.

What does Wilson have to do with anything? Brendan Ryan is our SS and getting 99% of the starts. Jack Wilson plays 2B and has been sitting for Kennedy.

Kennedy will NOT play SS over Ryan.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Love the enthusiasm, guys, but even when Ackley gets called up and Kennedy takes over Figgins playing time, this lineup still lacks punch. We are not going to stick around with the big boys late this year without offensive help no matter how great the starting pitching can maintain.

And the comment about Peguero's best case is Vlad? What is that based on? IMO, his ceiling is a whole lot closer to Jack Cust than Vlad. The truth is neither Peguero, Carp, nor Liddi are projected to become major league starters. If one of them does then we hit the jackpot but none of them are as good of a prospect as Michael Saunders, and we see how that's progressing.

We need to add hitting if we're serious about contending. And it might be at the cost of starting pitching.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
SydBarrett said:
frzg said:

I'd love a line up of,

RF - Ichiro
2B - Ackley
1B - Smoak
DH - Cust
CF - Gutierrez
LF - Carp
C - Olivo
3B - Kennedy
SS - Ryan

Not an M's fan, but I agree-I would rather see Peguero there than Cust. Cust is just brutally bad. He has 2 HR's this year(and besides walking some, that is all he does), yet he is still with the M's. If I were a Seattle fan, I don't think I could stand watching him out there. Peguero at least has some upside, and I don't think it is possible to K as much as Cust :lol:

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
hail2thevictors said:
SydBarrett said:
frzg said:

I'd love a line up of,

RF - Ichiro
2B - Ackley
1B - Smoak
DH - Cust
CF - Gutierrez
LF - Carp
C - Olivo
3B - Kennedy
SS - Ryan

Not an M's fan, but I agree-I would rather see Peguero there than Cust. Cust is just brutally bad. He has 2 HR's this year(and besides walking some, that is all he does), yet he is still with the M's. If I were a Seattle fan, I don't think I could stand watching him out there. Peguero at least has some upside, and I don't think it is possible to K as much as Cust :lol:

A lot of people think Cust will be DFA"ed on Monday and Ackley called up.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
frzg said:
SydBarrett said:
frzg said:
shayscards79 said:

What does Wilson have to do with anything? Brendan Ryan is our SS and getting 99% of the starts. Jack Wilson plays 2B and has been sitting for Kennedy.

Kennedy will NOT play SS over Ryan.

Im an idiot, forgot him.

Members online

Latest posts