Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is there a good site for game used stuff from...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The late '80s and '90s?

The only reason I ask is that I am looking to pick up some jerseys of a few players but I don't know where to look. I assume there have to be a couple floating around that I can round up for cheap.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
gameuseduniverse.com

Start a thread in the "Items Wanted" section and you'll get some responses.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
GarkoCollector said:
You have to for awhile before posting a new thread. What do you mean by "cheap?"

They aren't big players. One only played for 3-4 seasons, if that. The other played for 10 or so but was a marginal player at best. I was thinking $70-$90 tops for each player. I am no expert on GU stuff though. If I actually find stuff, they could be $300 or more, but I highly doubt it.

I am working on purchasing a game used bat of one of them, signed, for $85 (but I am going to try to talk it down a bit).

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
TBTwinsFan said:
GUU just called me.. :?

If I knew I was getting phone calls, I wouldn't have signed up...

Is there some way to delete an account?

They verify to keep the site as clean as possible. Why is a call to verify who you are such a big deal?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
GarkoCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:

They verify to keep the site as clean as possible. Why is a call to verify who you are such a big deal?

You're right Tom. I will call them back tomorrow afternoon.

I assume they don't spam call after this one? My whole deal is I don't like getting phone calls from people who aren't family or friends. I have no clue why. Probably an OCD thing.

I looked through the site and it looks really good.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
TBTwinsFan said:
GarkoCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:

I assume they don't spam call after this one? My whole deal is I don't like getting phone calls from people who aren't family or friends. I have no clue why. Probably an OCD thing.

What happens when you get a job where you have to take phone calls from co-workers/customers?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Pinbreaker said:
TBTwinsFan said:
GarkoCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:

What happens when you get a job where you have to take phone calls from co-workers/customers?

That's gunna suck! ::facepalm::

But I will have to do it. I over-reacted. I will call them tomorrow since my phone is about to die.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:

Lucky you...I've been waiting 3 months for a phone call....I thought they had just stopped calling, but now I'm thinking I pissed someone off. :?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Fandruw25 said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Lucky you...I've been waiting 3 months for a phone call....I thought they had just stopped calling, but now I'm thinking I pissed someone off. :?

Do you want there number? I will PM it to you if you want it. It's still in my phone

Members online

Latest posts