Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone from MN know about the show at the Excel this weeknd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
So I saw a commercial that there will be a card/collectibles show this Friday and Saturday as part of the MN wilds fan fare. ON their website the Wild say nothing about this (how many tables, cost, etc), they just show that players will be at the fan fare to sign. Anyone know about the actual show part?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Upper Deck and Panini are putting it on, and I think you need a ticket to the NHL Draft to get in. The cards for sale are supposed to be primarily hockey, which was apparently mandated by UD and Panini. I have an opportunity to get a pair of tickets to it, but I'm not sure if I'll go if it's all hockey cards - not a knock on hockey, I just don't collect much, outside of the North Stars and Gaborik.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If anyone does go, I will pay for IPs of the players that show, and for any free promos they give out.

I wanted to go but we are working on some stuff that won't let me be able to/

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Yeah, I'm very interested in going as well, but I can't find the ticket cost for the NHL Draft. My decision would primarily hinge on that factor.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Thanks for the quick response - looks like I will stay away. Born and raised in MN, but hockey ain't my thing.

Members online

Latest posts