Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you want to continue to stalk Bryce Harper...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
So his old clunker crapped out on him eh? Good to see that he replaced it with a sleek, compact, fuel efficient and environmentally-friendly vehicle.*

Seriously though, he could plow through an entire horde of autograph hounds in that thing and it wouldn't even get a scratch. :twisted:

*In case you couldn't tell, this was meant as a joke. Ya know, how do you say, um...sarcasm.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If I were him, I would have bought a mid-late extended cab 90's Silverado, paint it black, jack it up 6 inches, throw some 18 inch rims on it, put some CB whips on it, and a nice looking soft top, a bug guard, a GIANT window decal that reads "HARPER" and mess with the interior to his liking.

(smyte awn!)

EDIT: I forgot the glasspack, or no, exhaust systems. If you are going to have a nice truck, you have to make sure everyone around you knows about it.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
JEBJJA said:
19braves77 said:

He's fat and nobody cares about him anymore in the collecting world.......

Hey now....
214%20Jon%20Lieber.jpg

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Hopefully he'll learn how to drive it soon before he kills someone. He almost ran over my mom in the parking lot leaving the game.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
JoshHamilton said:
Nitto tires = ::facepalm::

Luckily, it'll never see off road

I actually love Nitto tires. I have had the Terra Grapplers and Mud Grapplers and they were the best off road tires i've ever had. And I've had everything from Buckshot Maxxis Mudders to BFG AT's to whatever Cooper's off road tire is. Our farm is rather sandy though so the Nitto's are built for that type of terrain than the others I mentioned.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
sigma_chi said:
JoshHamilton said:
Nitto tires = ::facepalm::

Luckily, it'll never see off road

I actually love Nitto tires. I have had the Terra Grapplers and Mud Grapplers and they were the best off road tires i've ever had. And I've had everything from Buckshot Maxxis Mudders to BFG AT's to whatever Cooper's off road tire is. Our farm is rather sandy though so the Nitto's are built for that type of terrain than the others I mentioned.

[youtube:3c18bn15]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ued1zFdokWs[/youtube:3c18bn15]

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
By the way, I'll see your Mark Buehrle city-slicker truck that will never leave the pavement and raise you a bonafide redneck AJ Burnett Harley Davidson edition F250 truck straight outta the backwoods of central Arkansas :lol:

c126_4.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts