Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is there a way to not accept eChecks through PayPal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I despise buyers who pay with eChecks for their purchases on eBay. Most of them take 6-7 business days to clear. They buyer has the option to cancel the eCheck at anytime as well, and in more times than not, they have cancelled the eCheck just prior to clearing date to see if I or another seller was stupid enough to send out the cards.

What a joke.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
Speaking of the devil

I ask that payment on all my items be paid within two days. I'm fine if it's a few days after generally but I had an item go unpaid for five days Sent two emails no response. Finally get a response yesterday on day six. "Sorry for the delay. I just made payment." Sure enough an e-check and it's going to take a week to clear.

Guy take two weeks and acts like he's doing me a favor. No way I ship the card until it clears.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
but in the long run, I think there are less fees taken out with an echeck.

sure it sucks to wait but its less money in paypal's pocket

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
cmnkb8 said:
Johan Santana 57 said:
ill take an echeck over an NPB any day...

That's the thing, sometimes an e-check can bounce and turn into an NPB

True, but haven't had one yet with over 100 echecks throughout the years so I'll take my chances. For prospect stuff like many do it can be a pain cause the long wait can cause the cards to go down and that can create a problem.

Members online

Latest posts