Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Deal for a Rose Autograph??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Good deal. I would be very tempted on just about any other common pic of him. Just not a fan of this one for some reason.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
A_Pharis said:
What does ?rf=207825 mean? Is that a direct link to the number of the deal?

I would assume it is this, from the bottom of the page:

Rewards
Earn a $5 credit for every new customer purchase made from your special share link provided to you at the end of checkout and on your order confirmation email!

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
A_Pharis said:

I think that may be his special share link that will get him $5 off for every person who purchases the picture using that link.

Earn a $5 credit for every new customer purchase made from your special share link provided to you at the end of checkout and on your order confirmation email!

Brad said:
A_Pharis said:

I would assume it is this, from the bottom of the page:

Rewards

You only get $5 if you buy the item (which I did not yet)first, when they send you the confirmation, you get $5 for each referral. You have to buy the item first to get the $5 credit. I copied and pasted the link from my favorites. Not sure what the numbers mean.

Latest posts