Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another scam artist to watch out for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I do not think this person is a board member, but since we are on the theme
tonight, I want everyone to stay away from a loser named Cole Bartiromo
in corona ca or las vegas. I actually made 2 big deals with him that went fine,
as i made him video tape himself shipping the items as he approached me blindly thru
ebay. Bought his pineda collection for 2500 and another decent lot for 1000.
well, 3rd deal was for some high end griffeys and decided to trust him and
used WU this time since his Gf would not let him use her paypal again.
I made 4000.00 on the other 2 deals so i just took my chances, and sent a 250 now, rest
later payment via WU and walla
he vanished. I am not complaining or looking to be lectured about WU, i was up so much
i didnt mind taking the shot, just wanted to warn everyone if he approaches u also
to sell for him or buy lots, look out. He is on twitter making fun of minorities every chance he can,
and is just a genuine piece of crap. sorry for the long read, COLE BARTIROMO.
anyone on the boards from corona know this jerk?

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
The funniest part of this whole thing is that we was tossed in the pokey the last time for committing almost the same fraud with the western union bit! This is great boomo it looks like you have this guy's balls in the vice and it's up to you how far you turn the handle! I sure bet after you let him know you know who he is you get a quick apology and your money or cards.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Jastermereel said:
hofmichael said:
danimal said:
Looks like He's an ex-con you might see if you can find his parole officer.

http://articles.ocregister.com/2010-12- ... -handcuffs
The internetz is a fracking bitch!

Forward him the article and tell him you'll be contacting his parole officer..... hahaha

Then extort an extra $1k.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Do not try to extort him. Offer him a friendly out of court settlement to save you both time and money trying the case...a case in which you would insist on calling his probation officer to testify as to his character. ;)

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Card Magnet said:
Jastermereel said:
hofmichael said:
danimal said:
Looks like He's an ex-con you might see if you can find his parole officer.

http://articles.ocregister.com/2010-12- ... -handcuffs

Forward him the article and tell him you'll be contacting his parole officer..... hahaha

Then extort an extra $1k.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Do not try to extort him. Offer him a friendly out of court settlement to save you both time and money trying the case...a case in which you would insist on calling his probation officer to testify as to his character. ;)

At the end of the article... Contact the writer: 714-704-3764 or [email protected]

I'm sure he'd be interested in a follow up story.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Moonlight Graham said:
Card Magnet":1lnphxp7][quote=Jastermereel][quote=hofmichael][quote=danimal]Looks like He's an ex-con you might see if you can find his parole officer. [url="http://articles.ocregister.com/2010-12-10/news/25187449_1_internet-scam-prison-handcuffs said:
http://articles.ocregister.com/2010-12- ... -handcuffs[/url]

Then extort an extra $1k.[/quote]
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Do not try to extort him. Offer him a friendly out of court settlement to save you both time and money trying the case...a case in which you would insist on calling his probation officer to testify as to his character. ;)[/quote]

At the end of the article... Contact the writer: 714-704-3764 or [email protected]

I'm sure he'd be interested in a follow up story.[/quote:1lnphxp7]

yup already emailed him, will call also.
also trying to track down any family, i know he is related
to the bartiromo financial woman on CNN.

sacto

Nov 6, 2010
this post has to have led to one of the most entertaining link hops i've had in awhile.

i'd be glad i was only out $250 from this con artist... especially if you made 4k

"Cole has a heart of gold," said Kiel of Mission Viejo. "But he's also very cunning and witty. He always had a great ability to put a deal together, and it all started with the baseball trading cards."
taken from la times article from years ago

i doubt the hobby has seen the last of this kid

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
none done honestly.
just another loser who ill
deal with someday. he was running around vegas
tweeting about crooked cops and his hatred
for minorities. might be back in california now

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
I personally would leave it be. If the previous cards end up being stolen property, he might not be the only one getting screwed.

Latest posts