Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Bat Signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I would estimate the value of this card, at auction, to be $40 to $60. I sent him an offer of $40, which I expected to be countered. Here's what I got back:

griffey.jpg

He definitely could have just declined the offer, but he didn't need to be a jerk about it. Does anybody else want to send him a McDonald's offer?

[ebay:2mllntb2]170610615423[/ebay:2mllntb2]

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
Sent him a offer of $5 with a little note:

This can buy you lunch at mcdonalds. Hell, even a happy meal

Buck15_24

Jun 11, 2011
cstmleather said:
Have to be pretty big if $40 isn't enough for lunch at McD's. :lol:

Haha seriously. and I have to agree, he could've just declined the offer. There's no need to be a jerk about an offer.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
The "i think your mudflap fell off" comment made me laugh out loud. I wonder how long it took him to cook that one up, clever is an understatement ::facepalm::

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
masonphillip said:
The "i think your mudflap fell off" comment made me laugh out loud. I wonder how long it took him to cook that one up, clever is an understatement ::facepalm::

I was going to say the same thing. I think your mudflap fell off is hilarious. I'm going to work that into a conversation tonight with my wife.

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
I sent him a new offer of $5.01 and said that can buy you mcdonalds if your mudflap doesnt fall off. Well see how he responds

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
He must be taking business lessons from McDonald's.

"I'll give you 88 cents for that quarter pounder with cheese."

"Sorry, it is a fixed-price listing at 99 cents."

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
The guys response to my mesage was:
TAKE YOUR WIFE TO DINNER AT TACO BELL !!! GET HER A BIGG BEEFY BURITO......SHE'LL LOVE IT !!!

Members online

Latest posts