Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would anyone like some USED semi-rigids for BGS submissions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
People always seem to inquire about where to get these, but you usually have to buy either 100 or 200 at a time. If you just want to send a submission or two, then you end up with 80 or 90 extra that you never use. I have 160 previously used semi rigid holders (the type that PSA and BGS recommend for submissions) that I have no use for.

If you want them, PM me and I will send you my paypal address. I am only charging to cover the cost of shipping.

10 for $1.67 (3oz postage is $1.17 + 15 cents for the bubble mailer + 35 cents paypal fees)
20 for $2.02 (5oz postage is $1.51 + 15 cents for the bubble mailer + 36 cents paypal fees)

If you prefer new ones, I have those as well. Just PM me.

David

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Jaypers said:
Are they Card Saver I's?

If so, I'd be interested.

Some of them are Card Saver I's, some are the Ultra Pro Graded System Series. If you prefer the Card Savers, that's fine, but be sure to let me know. All of them are the oversized version, not the smaller version.

For new ones, I only carry the Ultra Pro version.

d

Members online

Latest posts