Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Busted 5 box of 2011 Bowman Jumbos,,-- Sweet story inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardtrader1

Aug 18, 2008
ATL
Not for sure if could go under box breaks but I have a small story behind it.. When 2011 Bowman came out I ordered a case of jumbos, they sent me 6 boxes..shady I know, but I was planning to sell them since I was end them at 92.00 a box,, but the First 3 boxes had the cards in the scan,, the last 2 boxes sucked. how do yall think I did? compared on selling the boxes for 150.00 each. did I do better busting or would I have done better selling? And what is a good asking price for that super? and yes there are a few more auto's but nothing like these.

zz.jpg

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Liking the super. PM sent!

EDIT: And using Belt as a reference point for the Mason super:
Orange Belt going $600-620
Belt super sold for $2500 (~4X)

Orange Mason going $130-145
approx 1/4-1/5 the Belts
$600?

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
VERY nice hit on that Super! Congrats! Last year I hit the Anthony Gose Super Auto and got $700 for it. I don't see why you wouldn't get anything less than $1000 for that Williams. He's doing really well this year AND he's a Yankee and his stuff is going up as of late. Once again Congrats on those sweet pulls!

Cardtrader1

Aug 18, 2008
ATL
Thanks for the Info every one. I guess I will probably end up listing on the bay and taking offers,,This is my very first Super Prospect card, and just so happen it was a Auto.. I just was very excited and though I would share, I know we here on FCB have a super tracker, and just thought every one might want to know it got pulled.. Thanks alot

Members online

Latest posts