Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AAA All Star Game IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Rod Carew 3 OMLB SS with HOF inscription

2011 AAA All Star Fanfest in SLC:

For the most part very organized accept for the Bees having no clue who would be there. A huge mixture of once promising prospects that are now AAAA players with a little mix of prospects:

Pacific Coast:

Wellington Castillo 4-4
Tony Abreu 2-2
Anthony Recker 2-2
Bryan LaHair 2-2
Johnny Giavotella 2-2
Andrew Brown 2-2
Collin Gowgill 4-4
Trayvon Robinson 2-2
Clint Robinson 2-2
Brad Mills 4-4
David Cooper 2-2 ( Signed 9 cards for the guy in front of me)
Jeff Baisley 2-2
Eric Sogard 2-2
Gil Velazquez 2-2
Aaron Cunningham 2-2
Dana Eveland 4-4( Am not signing all of these then signs all of them)
Willie Eyre 4-4
John Gaub 4-4
Andrew Kown 2-2
Josh Lueke 2-2
Luis Mendoza 2-2
Jim Miller 2-2
Sam Narron 2-2
Lorenzo Bundy 2-2
Tommy Gregg 1-2( Am only signing All Star game cards / Told the guy in front of me he doesn't have to be here after he asked Gregg if he could sign a 2nd card)
Keith Johnson 2-2

International League:

People drove from Las Vegas & Cali for Jesus Montero and Julio Teahran. Both didn't come.....

Devin Mesoraco 2-2 OMLB SS
Jason Kipnis 5-5 2 OMLB SS ( Some people had photo's of him throwing up the pitch fork. Very Nice Photo's)
Yonder Alonso 1-3 ( Last one to show up & first one to leave. Told me he doesn't sweet spot or use a blue sharpie)
Russ Canzler 2-2
Jeremy Hermida 3-3 ( How things have changed)
Dayan Viciedo 2-2
Stefan Gartrell 2-2
Erik Kratz 2-2 ( Told us with books not to ask again....)
Mauro Gome 2-2
Matt Hague 2-2
Will Rhymes 2-2
Matt Antonelli 2-2
Matt Fox 2-2
Chuck James 2-2
Michael Schwimer 2-2
Mike Sarbaugh 2-2
Rich Dotson 6-6

AA All Star Game:

These players wanted no part of signing after wards but some couldn't get through the crowd quick enough to the buses:

Anthony Recker 2-2
Brandon Guyer 2-2
Aaron Cunningham 1-1
Clint Robinson 1-1
Andrew Brown 1-1
Wlington Castillo 3-3
Jeff Baisley 1-1
Bryan Lahair 1-1
Trayvon Robinson 1-1
Dean Treanor 2-2
Dayan Viciedo 3-3
Devin Mesoraco 1-1
Jose Constanza 2-2

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
I was there to! I only went for the "top tier prospects" because all I had were OMLBs. I got
1 Alonso signed ball (my friend has his program signed with a sharpie and when I handed him my ball he signed on the pannel with a blue sharpie. Can hardly tell it's sharpie though)
1 Mesoraco signed ball extremely nice!
1 Kipnis signed ball
1. Kevin Millar ball

Yonder told me if his bat had broke I could have it after the game. His bat did not break and he ran out of the stadium right after they pied the MVP. He was pretty nice IMO.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Yea, Gregg is something else. I once paid 15.00 in the early 90's at a card show in B-ham for him to sign something when he was active.

Only donkeys about signing were Cody Ransom, David Cooper, and Colin Cowgill. Ransom didn't show up for the autograph signing and a huge shock my two Dale Murphy cards did not automatically get signed. He usually wanders around the stadium but after he took part in the HR derby he was out of the stadium after a inning & half. Rod Carew left right after throwing the first pitch tonight and I got him leaving the media exit . Nice guy and really talks to you while signing.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Yonder is an ass. I did get him to sign a card last year, he half assed it and kind of acted like it "pained" him.
Tommy Gregg... WHO???
Mesrasco is an amazing kid.. very easy going, likes to cut up with the fans.. glad he signed so well at the game.
Kipnis was one per a few weeks ago, I was wearing the ASU shirt, and he signed a few more for me..

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Yonder wasn't all that happy to be signing at the Futures game either. He did but it seemed reluctantly. Did he give you guys just "YA"? Thats all I got from him.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Wow, that's a lot of autos, kudos :D

Was it very crowded at the Fan Fest? Is it just the signings or there's more? Never heard of the AAA All-Star game Fan Fest so that's why I ask.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Not really crowded. You had an hour to get both teams and most people just skipped around so that made it easy. The Fanfest basically consisted of batting practice, a charity game, and the autograph signing.

Latest posts