Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Football tickets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
Well, I have decided to go watch Green Bay play the Broncos in Green Bay, but I can't decide on where to sit.

My choices are in the "leap zone", or around the 40-45 yard line.
I think both are potentially really good spots, and that's why I don't know which one to choose.

Any advice?

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
40-45 yard line. That way you can see the whole game. I've sat in the end zone at Qwest and when they aren't coming at you, you have to watch the Jumbotron which sucks.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
That does change it a bit. Sitting down low along the sidelines can SOMETIMES make it hard to see over the players and coaches along the sidelines, but it's different from stadium to stadium.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I would still go 40-45 yard line personally. I'd rather enjoy watching the game especially being that close than hope a Packer scores a TD on your side of the field and in the vicinity of you just to touch him as he leaps.

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
seahawks4ever said:
I would still go 40-45 yard line personally. I'd rather enjoy watching the game especially being that close than hope a Packer scores a TD on your side of the field and in the vicinity of you just to touch him as he leaps.

I'd be hoping for the slim chance of them tossing a football up in the stands XD

but yea, I'm thinkin I may go 40-45. The tickets are like $60+ cheaper, which will hopefully help me talk a friend or two into going, plus with my size I wouldn't think seeing over people would be much of a problem (if i'm standing up lol). That and I'd want to take lots of pictures since it will be my first ever NFL game.

Latest posts