Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trayvon Robinson - MLB Debut tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Trayvon Robinson, just acquired in the Bedard 3 team deal will be called up today and most likely start in center tonight. An easy task to start your first game with Jered Weaver on the hill!

Welcome to the bigs, hopefully you stay for a while!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
rebelpawn said:
I've been holding this forever...

treyvon.jpg

Thought that looked familiar.... looked through my 2005 Chrome parallels and found 1 as well... 49/250.

3-4 1 HR and 3 RBIs would be a decent debut :D

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Quite possibly the ONLY ITG Heroes and Prospects Prospect auto that will see a good spike this year.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Guess I need to list these now that he's no longer a Dodger....

RobinsonTrayvon05BCSuper.jpg

Robinson05BDCRedA.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Maybe he'll finally get a cert auto now that he's in the MLB! I've wanted a cert auto for my isotopes team collection.

yes, I hate Frank McC and Ned, and I hope when those bums are long gone from Los Angeles, the new management/GM will be open to bringing Robinson to the Dodgers (free agency or trade or whatever) so he can live out his dream of doning a Dodgers uniform. For now, I'm happy he's in the bigs with the Mariners rather than the minors.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Ms fans are in love with the kid. He homered last night and stopped at second thinking it was a ground rule double and the umps had to tell him to go home lol

Latest posts