Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hightower out Beanie Wells IN: At least for Now: NT stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
OK, this is your chance Mr. Wells to take hold of the position and run with it, literally. Kolb is a big improvement at QB and the Cards still have Fitz and picked up a couple of extra pieces. If the passing game open up, the running lanes will improve. LET THIS BE THE YEAR!

picture.php

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Very nice cards Rev. Breaston needs to step it up, I think, for Wells and Fitz to be effective. Not sure if Kolb is the answer to all of their problems but only time will tell.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Rickzcards said:
Very nice cards Rev. Breaston needs to step it up, I think, for Wells and Fitz to be effective. Not sure if Kolb is the answer to all of their problems but only time will tell.

Breaston GONE as well. They have Todd Heap and Chansi Stuckey in free agency. Andre Roberts their #1 from last year is expected to fill in nicely. Kolb is the key.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Beanie wells always is hyped around now(3yrs in arow)til he fumbles or stubs a toe. Then back goes hightower...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
wheeler281 said:
Beanie wells always is hyped around now(3yrs in arow)til he fumbles or stubs a toe. Then back goes hightower...
Hightower is a Redskin. He was traded to Washington for Vonnie Holliday (sp?) and a conditional draft pick. He really lucked out, because suspected starter Ryan Torain injured himself.

The duty would fall to rookie Ryan Williams, or, dare I say, LaRod Stephens-Howling. :cool:

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Card Magnet said:
wheeler281 said:
Hightower is a Redskin. The duty would fall to rookie Ryan Williams, or, dare I say, LaRod Stephens-Howling. :cool:

Williams and LSH = The Future :shock:

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Everything that is being said about beanie might be true, and yes Williams is the future, but it might not be as quick as some think. The shortened training camp will make it more difficult for a rc to make a huge impact at the beginning of the year. The learning curve in the NFL is pretty steep. I simply want him to start strong. I think Beanie could be productive early in the season but as some have said injury has been a problem and the terrible line. No threat of a passing game really hinders the running game. Again KOLB is the key

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
I agree, hope this is his year. My collection at this point is too big to scan (300+ autos and lots of cool high end RCs).

On a side note, I had a chance to show some stuff to his sister....might get him to take a look at it too.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
dinicon said:
I agree, hope this is his year. My collection at this point is too big to scan (300+ autos and lots of cool high end RCs).

On a side note, I had a chance to show some stuff to his sister....might get him to take a look at it too.

yup that whats player collecting is all about :) Never enough time to scan... I showed my collection Santonios drug dealer that he was so amazed it made me get this

Holmes4.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
wheeler281 said:
dinicon said:

yup that whats player collecting is all about :) Never enough time to scan... I showed my collection Santonios drug dealer that he was so amazed it made me get this

Holmes4.jpg
Pssh, you're nothing until the player takes out a restraining order on you. And so, the1mcjensen trumps all collectors, as not only the guy he collects has one, but so do 15 of Riley Cooper's teammates.

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
wheeler281 said:
dinicon said:

Holmes4.jpg

Have you ever thought of an autographed 8x10 of his shower **** picture that is all over the Internet? There are no team logos present that I recall...what a perfect timeless centerpiece for the collection.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Dude I already have that. Pigskin posted it in the football section last year then called us homophobes for wondering why he had it in his bucket(that was the 1st I had heard/seen such picture).. Hence the pigskin reference in a prior message in this thread :D Weird how so many people knew about it yet I did not lol

As suggested I might actually smoke my collection for the ultimate collection high if you know what I mean :lol:

Members online

Latest posts