Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Masterpieces Box and other stuff from the National....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Here was my baseball stuff from the National. I had a limited budget, so wasn't really easy to find much cheap Red Sox stuff. Though I wish I had the energy to spend more time in bargain boxes.....anyways, I did pick up a Masterpiece box. Guess the hits in this are virtually worthless, but I've always loved the look of the cards, so figured it would be a fun cheap-o box to break.

MASTERPIECES
Box Topper : Travis Hafner
Green - Red Sox team, Reggie Jackson, Beltran, Walter Johnson, Roberto Clemente

MASTERPIECES.jpg

Might not be a lot of "value", but got a few cool PC cards and it was fun to open.
Also got 2 tri-star Red Sox boxes for $10.
Bought one of these before and it was missing an auto, again not worth much but happy to get a current player that I didn't have an auto of.

tRISTAR.jpg

Finally picked up a Youkillis FY Topps and Pedroia JM's card for $1.75 combined, and on the way out I got this. One of my goals was to get a Pedroia auto at the show.....

pedroia.jpg

It was listed at $30, but the dealer came down to $25. Figured it was toward the higher side but I was happy.....now it's probably a decent price as it seems Pedroia's stuff has been rising a little.
Thanks for looking!!!

Johnny B

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet Pedroia. If I remember correctly, those weren't issued in packs, but rather surfaced during the Million Card Giveaway promotion last year. I may have to look into picking one up.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
Any plans for te Walter Johnson green? :)

Sending it to you? :lol:
If you don't mind PWE pm me and it's yours. If you want "fancy" shipping you can pm me as well and see if we can work something out.

Thanks for the comment Johnny B. I know those were popping up quite a bit on Ebay. At first I didn't pay much attention to them, but the more I think about it (and now that I have it) it is a great card. You have to love the on-card auto and the huge space for the signature.

Members online

Latest posts