Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Im angry......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
im kinds upset a bought a jimmie foxx bat card from 2010 Tribute for my HOF pc. And i turn the card over and i see this peice of bat was not used in any paticular game, season or event. Whats the point then, this could mean they just had him touch a bat 50 years ago and now they use it in a card.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
chipperjfan10 said:
im kinds upset a bought a jimmie foxx bat card from 2010 Tribute for my HOF pc. And i turn the card over and i see this peice of bat was not used in any paticular game, season or event. Whats the point then, this could mean they just had him touch a bat 50 years ago and now they use it in a card.

I think all that means is that they can't pinpoint a specific game, season or event that the bat was used by Foxx. It was used in a game, they just do not know which particular game. Just legal crap.

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
if this is true no im much happier haha
JackLondon said:
chipperjfan10 said:

I think all that means is that they can't pinpoint a specific game, season or event that the bat was used by Foxx. It was used in a game, they just do not know which particular game. Just legal crap.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
It is kind of lame. I'm sure others can shed some more light on it, but I believe it was a few years ago that Topps went to this very vague wording on back of the cards.
I'm sure it was done to protect themselves, but as a card collector and costumer it doesn't inspire all that much confidence.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts