Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Found the official Tim Lincecum stoner/weed card...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChipperFanInChicago

Jan 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
My buddy pulled this out of 09 Unique at the National. I was able to get it from him in trade. However, on the way home, the big joke was that the card had a specific and ironic numbering. As you all know, jumbo patches of these sorts are usually numbered out of /20. Well this is Lincecum's Patch and it just so happens to be numbered 4/20 (4-20), ironic because he was caught smoking weed in the off season. Just wondering if anyone else got a laugh out of this...i know this was a pointless thread, just wanted to see if i could give anyone a good chuckle...i guarantee if this was in someone else's hands, this would end up on ebay as an "ebay 1/1"
lincypatch.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
And I get my posts removed for accidently posting a topic that's been posted already. Hmmm.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
boomo said:
ok for the goody two shoe non drug addicts like myself, 4-20 is?
Im not a pot head never even touched that stuff. Though I am asked all the time being 16 I just say nahh I dont need that to be stupid. It used to be some places police scanner code for drug possesion. So like when they radio its in their code. Subject blah blah blah possible 4-20 headed North on blah blah blah. Same thing with 187 most places code for Murder usually these codes come from California.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
PujolsCollector said:
boomo said:
ok for the goody two shoe non drug addicts like myself, 4-20 is?
Im not a pot head never even touched that stuff. Though I am asked all the time being 16 I just say nahh I dont need that to be stupid. It used to be some places police scanner code for drug possesion. So like when they radio its in their code. Subject blah blah blah possible 4-20 headed North on blah blah blah. Same thing with 187 most places code for Murder usually these codes come from California.

That was just 1 of the 4 20 myths. Here is Wikipidia about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

ChipperFanInChicago

Jan 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have never touched pot either. Just so happens i got a "little" laugh out of the card. thanks for all the comments guys, whether negative or positive. Just some harmless fun here.

Members online

Latest posts