Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scary Mail Day! 17AUG2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
First start off with my pick ups from the bay & other trading sites! Nothing is for trade or sale as of right now, so PLEASE DON'T ASK! lol Thanks, enjoy & leave a comment!

Cam Newton
f12bbbbd.jpg

25daa140.jpg

7cb31df9.jpg

d8faaf2b.jpg

Kendall Hunter #'d/5
ec00d16a.jpg

7173b2a1.jpg

Kevin Kolb
7b09c913.jpg

15b65ff0.jpg

daa9821f.jpg

Peter Warrick
3de5a8d5.jpg

704ff88e.jpg

86489f64.jpg

Sinorice Moss
dba5de73.jpg

And then finally a trade with a certain person on another trading sight, he might be on here! I think, anyways he knows who he is!!! Great to deal with and easy going person to get almost any trade done!! Well anyways i was so happy to get his package until i seen this!!

cb634f9c-1.jpg

722d193a.jpg

And when i say this thing smelled like barbecue, i thought he had shipped some ribs or something.. lol

But there was no doubt as he bagged and tagged it before putting it in a bubble mailer. WHICH SHOULD BE THE STANDARD ON HERE PPL!! lol Just sayin.. :sign0020:

Anyways... finally got this off of him!!

7b672734.jpg

085407f3.jpg

And is definitely not FT!! Its my first Walter Payton period!! About time i know!!!

:party0053:

Nice mail day overall i think!! What do u think?? Comments?

G

I wonder if something like that can get you the value of the package back.

G

pudge27t said:
I doubt it,since everything arrived alright!
I meant from the post office, not the seller. Even without insurance if they screw up like that they should pay for it.

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
I once got an opened white envelope with that same bag from USPS. It was empy and they figured they would piss me off more but giving me nothing.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
My favorite 'we care' bag was several years ago. The card was a Darryl Tapp Bowman Chrome gold refractor/50. Saw the bag and freaked out. When I opened the bag I saw the cardin perfect condition...and half of a cell phone in the bag...

Great mail!

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
seahawks4ever said:
My favorite 'we care' bag was several years ago. The card was a Darryl Tapp Bowman Chrome gold refractor/50. Saw the bag and freaked out. When I opened the bag I saw the cardin perfect condition...and half of a cell phone in the bag...

Great mail!

Cell phone? How random! lol

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
Card Magnet said:
Nice Nore. You have quite the eclectic mix of players that you collect. That Kolb patch is awesome.

Thanks! And when u wanna trade me ur Sinorice Moss cards let me know!

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
pudge27t said:
Card Magnet said:
Nice Nore. You have quite the eclectic mix of players that you collect. That Kolb patch is awesome.

them be fighting words right there :D

Pudge Nice haul man!

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
pudge27t said:
Card Magnet said:

You'd have a better chance of getting Magnet pregnant.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Viking4Alpha said:
pudge27t said:
Card Magnet said:

You'd have a better chance of getting Magnet pregnant.
well this is awkward... magnet and i were getting ready to make an announcement this week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts