Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any decent Phoenix area card shops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
In Phoenix for work, just seeing if any members knew of a decent shop around here.

Singles, boxes, etc. to occupy some of the time in the sweltering heat.

If you know their hours that would help too.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Showtime sportscards in Tempe - Used to go here a lot, owner is a really nice guy, normal LCS pricing occurs here.

Otherwise look here, I have been to Dave's on 24th decent small shop. But no others. Normal LCS pricing occurs here

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...gc.r_pw.&fp=47e3f7c7446ab1c9&biw=1440&bih=718

There are also 2 places in Mesa...Quick Google search should net those for you, I have been to the one on Brown if you look those up...Good shop.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Cool, I appreciate it.

I googled everything and was curious to hear some first hand experience.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
If youre into vintage, Batters Box on 28th ave and Cactus is ok.

Honestly, other than that, no.

I go to each every few weeks and its the same **** over and over.

PM me if you need some more info or directions

98Whitesteed

Dec 26, 2010
Its All in the Game is at 8866 W Thunderbird in Peoria. Their store is right next to the softball fields inside Rio Vista Park. Pretty sweet little place, food, drinks, cards, batting cages.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
If you like prospect stuff Az Sports Cards is about the only shop to cater to it. Lots of display cases rented out by young prospectors. Good amount of wax and usually right around the lowest prices in the valley. The only downside is their location.

AZ Sports Cards
10045 West Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85037
(623) 742-9100 ?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I'll be out here working for another week or so, and probably back again in a week...so if anyone else has any ideas, I'll probably have time to check them all out.

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts