Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help me with some eBay listing strategy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
How the hell am I list going to list my Russell Wilson stuff so that it draws in the UW Badger fans that will go rabid for him? Thoughts? I can't remember the last cross-over guy like this that would be an example. Jeff Smasjkhdfa I guess?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I'd probably just list them as you would normally, but add either Wisconsin or Badgers, depending how much space you have left. I think they'll search by name if they're looking for him. You could also add a 2nd category if you really want.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
prospectorgems said:
On September 6th you get 25 more characters in your listing so you may want to wait until then.

I had that thought as well.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I am not sure how I would feel to own a baseball card of the Badgers QB. I wonder what the market would be on a baseball card if he did in fact get drafted next year?

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
I made an absolute KILLING on 1995 Bowman Chris Weinke RCs when he won the National Championship in 1999 and Heisman Trophy in 2000. It can be done. Bought a 75ct. lot for around $15 in 1998 and sold them ALL for $10-$15 a piece, might have even got $25 for a couple after the Heisman ceremony.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Here's hoping Wilson has a big year

2010bowmandraftprospect.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
hive17 said:
How the hell am I list going to list my Russell Wilson stuff so that it draws in the UW Badger fans that will go rabid for him? Thoughts? I can't remember the last cross-over guy like this that would be an example. Jeff Smasjkhdfa I guess?
You need to take out a full page ad in the Wisconsin newspapers or maybe try and see if they can link your auctions on this
http://www.badgerherald.com/

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
hive17 said:
You need to take out a full page ad in the Wisconsin newspapers or maybe try and see if they can link your auctions on this
http://www.badgerherald.com/

I was actually thinking about pimping Russell's stuff by calling into the radio station and after making my point or whatever, drop "oh, and did you know he even has a baseball card?"

That's so lame though...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts