Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======Happy Sunday Morning Thread======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys.

Got bored so I thought I'd get this ball rolling. Going to be taking my deck apart today, if you want to still call it a deck. :lol: ::facepalm::

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Morning! I'm up early, couldn't sleep. I love working nights, but not a fan on the weekends because of nights/mornings like this. I went to sleep around 12:30, and woke up around 5. I usually don't get home from work until about now, so my sleep schedule is all off. Oh well.

Going to my brother's today for my nephew's bday party, should be a good time. My son is just under 11 months old and has been starting to walk a little. He'll take 5-6 steps, max, and then realize he's walking and sit down. My mom hasn't seen him since he's started walking, so I'm glad to be able to see the family today.

Also have a big card ending later today that I might go after if the price stays in my range. Fingers crossed!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

It is 5:24 a.m. and I am up. I just put together a pork chop stew for the crock pot. Served over rice, it is deeeeeee-licious!

Our furnace hasn't worked in over two years. While we do live in Southern Cal, believe it or not, during the fall/winter, it is not uncommon for temps to get as low as 40 degrees. Not Midwest-cold, but still pretty chilly to not have heat! :geek:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Gooooooooooooooood morning all. Pretty damp here in PA too. Throat is still on fire, didn't sleep well last night.

Surprise there wasn't a schmidtfan-esque thread on the game last night. That was a huge HR by Howard.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Mid to high 30's here last night, and still in the 40's right now. Had to turn on the heat for awhile last night also.

Barry, hope you start feeling better soon.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Changing seasons and the change in work hours really messes up my stabilty in sugar levels . Once i put on a coat i can't take it off till stable at home . Haven't touched cards in four days ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hope everyone who is sick gets better soon. I was sick a few days last week, but pretty much healed up now.

Art, I found a place online to get the glucosamine liquid for Jack. Just bought one bottle to start. If it works (and Jack will take it), then we will get more of it. Looks like there is now a VERY limited supply available since the company discontinued it. :?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
F

We have a new user group now. The ******** coach is on the ice about 25 mins early, and wants the nets. He can a) do it himself, or b) wait for me to do it at 7 like I said I would when he banged on the glass with his stick to get my attention :evil: :evil: I'll give them 15 mins of extra ice, it's not a free for all.

Good Morning

Members online

Latest posts