Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good sites for MLB/NFL jerseys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
Hey guys, last year around this time I ordered a bunch of jerseys for me and my buddies off this site located in china. I paid around 25 bucks a jersey and was hoping to do the same this time around. for some reason I cannot find this site. If anyone has any info for good sites that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
gr5 said:
Hey guys, last year around this time I ordered a bunch of jerseys for me and my buddies off this site located in china. I paid around 25 bucks a jersey and was hoping to do the same this time around. for some reason I cannot find this site. If anyone has any info for good sites that would be great. Thanks in advance!

lol you ordered fake jerseys.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
http://toonjersey.com/en/index.asp

It's had a couple name changes since then, but it's the same site. I've bought about 6 in the last year from their different names. One was tarajersey.

I've gotten them all with no problems, even with the site name changes.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
RZimm11 said:
http://toonjersey.com/en/index.asp

It's had a couple name changes since then, but it's the same site. I've bought about 6 in the last year from their different names. One was tarajersey.

I've gotten them all with no problems, even with the site name changes.
Thanks a lot man!

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
Nick1190 said:
gr5 said:

Hey thanks for your helpful imput!

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Nick1190 said:
gr5 said:

So what, I've paid less for my 6 this year than I would have for one NFL.com one.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
RZimm11 said:
Nick1190 said:
gr5 said:

So what, I've paid less for my 6 this year than I would have for one NFL.com one.

Those jersey are fine man, who wants to pay over 200 for the on field one anyway? I I'm sure some do just not me. These are stitched and more then good enough for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts