Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help with some old sealed wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
My mom cleaned out her closet and found these. I assume she bought them for me and my bro when we were much younger and forgot about them. I have no idea if any of them are decent. Let me know guys. Thanks

Zach

photo22.jpg

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Bust them! I just ripped into 2 boxes of 90s Pacific, good stuff.

I'd honestly have NO CLUE what to look for. Is there any chance at anything of significant value at all?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Nikobaseball said:
George_Calfas said:
Bust them! I just ripped into 2 boxes of 90s Pacific, good stuff.

I'd honestly have NO CLUE what to look for. Is there any chance at anything of significant value at all?
Yes, check one next to last page of the 90s thread......I hit a big dollar Ortiz RC and a Platinum McGwire which should sell big..

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Originals is an AWESOME product. ROokie cards that never were is a GREAT insert set. I also think there are recollection autos in that release. if you don't wanna open it, I'd be glad to bust it. ;-)

The box says that they are included. Any idea on the odds of this?
Ill probably bust it all tomorrow. I assume the 94 stuff is totally worthless?

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
In the Collector's Choice, you get a Silver Signature parallel in every pack, but there should be one Gold signature in there. The right person can be a big fill in for a player collector. The Originals box would be fun to open too. Whatever you bust/pull put e'm up on the box break page. That'll help you find out if you pulled anything good by how many PM's you get!

Members online

Latest posts