Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now that eBay is flooded with 2011 BC - a look at the prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
http://playground.wedeking.org/ebay/index.php

I am not sure if I captured all of the autographs in the set, but should give a pretty good idea on averages for sale prices from the 2011 Bowman Chrome baseball release. Gives you a look at prices all the way through the rainbow.

Please note, data is not always 100% accurate, sellers on eBay will always garbage load their titles for more views. I have tried to filter out as many of these garbage listing as possible, but its an automated script so some data is flawed.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
P_Manning 18 said:
A Bryce Harper Chrome Auto went for $8.50???

Please note, data is not always 100% accurate, sellers on eBay will always garbage load their titles for more views. I have tried to filter out as many of these garbage listing as possible, but its an automated script so some data is flawed.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
bradical said:

P_Manning 18 said:

Probably not. Seller was probably keyword spamming.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
P_Manning 18 said:

That was actually a Bowmans Best base card. As mentioned, flawed due to keyword spamming. I was more shocked about the redemption that only sold for $30 and I'll bet bigboyd was pissed.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Clearly Topps f'd with us on a few of these new autos that were added to the set. There is no doubt in my mind that Ackley, Hosmer, and Lawrie are SP. I also wouldn't be surprised if Jacob Turner was as well. It would have at least been fair had Topps said "We're adding these auto's to the set...and they are going to be EXTREMELY tough pulls".

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
Sweet! I got 2 autos in one pack. The Lawrie redemption was ontop of Lollis auto. 5 cards in the pack! :cool:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
This product is sooooooooooooooooooo.......sooooooooooooooooooo.........sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
BBCgalaxee said:
This product is sooooooooooooooooooo.......sooooooooooooooooooo.........sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad
And if this is true..........Thissssssssssssssssssssss.......Suprissssssssssssssssssssssssssed....... YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ;)

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Before it released, I wasnt crazy about it. Too many crap autos.

But what did surprise me was how bad it is NOW, assuming that hosmer, lawrie, turner are sp's meaning its even likelier to get a shat auto.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
BBCgalaxee said:
Before it released, I wasnt crazy about it. Too many crap autos.

But what did surprise me was how bad it is NOW, assuming that hosmer, lawrie, turner are sp's meaning its even likelier to get a shat auto.

At the same time, you have the opportunity to pull a $200 BASE AUTO that is NOT SP'd. When was the last time that happened in baseball Bowman chrome? Joba? For a week?

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Some analysis after the weekend sales ended.

• 9 of the 40 prospect base autographs are selling for more than $10 on average.[/*:m:3ace74rb]
  • 20 of the 40 prospect base autographs are selling for $6 or less on average.[/*:m:3ace74rb]
  • There are no base USA autographs[/*:m:3ace74rb]
  • Hosmer, Ackley, Turner, and Lawrie have not had a single Ref auto sale.[/*:m:3ace74rb]
  • Gold, Orange, and Red Refractor Autos seem to be VERY tough pulls this year[/*:m:3ace74rb]
  • Only one superfractor auto sale, to date.[/*:m:3ace74rb]

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
bradical said:
Some analysis after the weekend sales ended.

• 9 of the 40 prospect base autographs are selling for more than $10 on average.[/*:m:336hshq0]
  • 20 of the 40 prospect base autographs are selling for $6 or less on average.[/*:m:336hshq0]
  • There are no base USA autographs[/*:m:336hshq0]
  • Hosmer, Ackley, Turner, and Lawrie have not had a single Ref auto sale.[/*:m:336hshq0]
  • Gold, Orange, and Red Refractor Autos seem to be VERY tough pulls this year
    [/*:m:336hshq0][*]Only one superfractor auto sale, to date.[/*:m:336hshq0]

hopefully about to be 2 :D

Members online

Latest posts