Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's time to presell more bowman draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
So is it looking like this will be coming out on the 23rd?

I hope so, I'm going to schedule a half day at work to rip at the LCS. I'll be pissed if it gets pushed back.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I wish it were also time to find out who the frig the base prospects and AFLAC autos will be.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Jaypers said:
I wish it were also time to find out who the frig the base prospects and AFLAC autos will be.

There better not be a slew of redemptions in the auto set since this product is coming out three weeks earlier than it did last year. Although I think it came out late last year cause they changed printing facilities. So who knows.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Jaypers said:

Yordy Cabrera
Stetson Allie
Tony Wolters
Braxton Lane
Jason Thompson
Kyrell Hudson

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
MallCopKJ said:
Jaypers said:

Yordy Cabrera
Stetson Allie
Tony Wolters
Braxton Lane
Jason Thompson
Kyrell Hudson

We both know there will be significantly more added to it than those players - you'll note there are no 2011 draftees among those names.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Jaypers said:
MallCopKJ said:
Jaypers said:

Yordy Cabrera
Stetson Allie
Tony Wolters
Braxton Lane
Jason Thompson
Kyrell Hudson

We both know there will be significantly more added to it than those players - you'll note there are no 2011 draftees among those names.

True but these are the cream of the crop. Your not going to see better players than Kyrell Hudson... ;)

Members online

Latest posts