Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wax busting poll

Over a long run can you make money cracking wax

• Yes on every release

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Topps and Topps Update always seem to do well for me. That's about it. Once the Diamond redemptions stop, that will probably end too.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
notjomommasclint said:
MantMaris said:
Topps and Topps Update always seem to do well for me. That's about it. Once the Diamond redemptions stop, that will probably end too.

This surprises me. thank you for sharing! I figured topps would be the worst based on such a large print run.

The cases are cheap for the most part so low risk. You can lot up the redemptions, gold parallels, relics (unless you hit a good player). Sell the Blacks and Silks as singles. Sell the base as sets or I list singles on Sportsbuy. The Update added more with the Cognac and Hope Diamonds.

MantMaris said:
notjomommasclint said:
MantMaris said:

This surprises me. thank you for sharing! I figured topps would be the worst based on such a large print run.

The cases are cheap for the most part so low risk. You can lot up the redemptions, gold parallels, relics (unless you hit a good player). Sell the Blacks and Silks as singles. Sell the base as sets or I list singles on Sportsbuy. The Update added more with the Cognac and Hope Diamonds.

Marvelous.

If I can ask. Is there a general point in cases or boxes where you see the cost reached or where your cost drag your cost so far it cannot be reached? I guess what I mean is do you have a magic number? Lol

Members online

Latest posts