Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The highest priced cards for the month of October....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Ever want to know what the highest priced Topps cards are for a given month? These 20 cards are the highest selling cards for the month of October. I have listed vintage and modern Top 10 lists. These cards actually sold auction-style so it does not count for buy it nows or best offers. I was surprised at the prices of some of them. Let me know what you all think of the list:

http://www.mytoppscards.com/cardtracker.htm

Also, please while you are there, check out the rest of my web site and my Hall of Fame!!

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
When I first saw that it was a "10", I was thinking the same thing until I remembered that they use a 100 point scale.

Craig from Texas

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
They sure are -- I can not believe what a lot of the 1971's PSA 9s sell for!! Makes me want to pull out my 1971 set and see if I might have some PSA 9s in there! :)

Craig from Texas

mrniceguy1126 said:
1971 Topps Milt Ramirez # 702 PSA 9 for nearly 2K!!! :eek:
Those PSA registry collectors are a spendy bunch!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Absolutely. The 1969 and 1971 sets especially have produced some shocking prices over the years due to the registry. In fact, the highest price I've ever seen for a card from the 70s was a 1971 Topps Greatest Moments Thurman Munson. It was a PSA 7 and it sold for $3500, IIRC. Over $3000, anyway.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Well, I went through my older sets and unfortuantely I do not think any of my 1971's would qualify as PSA 9's. However, in my 1972 set, all of the high numbers are crisp and pack fresh so I might submit a few of those to PSA in hoping I can get some 9's!

Craig from Texas

smapdi said:
Absolutely. The 1969 and 1971 sets especially have produced some shocking prices over the years due to the registry. In fact, the highest price I've ever seen for a card from the 70s was a 1971 Topps Greatest Moments Thurman Munson. It was a PSA 7 and it sold for $3500, IIRC. Over $3000, anyway.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
You are probably right -- for a card numbered to just three total made, it would be sweet to have all three of them! I wonder if anyone has ever done that kind of thing before?

Craig from Texas

alwayson22 said:
Two of the three Ichiro jumbo patches sold. Only one left out there. I bet that one goes for a pretty penny.

Members online

Latest posts