Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Holy Batman EBAY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Sellers, list up to 1,000 items Auction-style for FREE on November 8! 1 day only! That's right, we said ONE THOUSAND items. If you already get 50 free listings per month, these 1,000 listings are in addition to your free listings. After you’ve reached your limit of 1,000 listings that are eligible for this promotional offer, your 50 free Auction-style listings will be used

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/novfreelistauction/

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
ive said it before but absolutely loathe discount listing days as a buyer. i search everything from a couple of years, title and description so my searches just get filled with junk and more junk, wouldnt sell for a penny junk, overpriced just showing off well good for you junk. and as a seller, kudos to ebay for just getting more fees from sellers but **** you. there was a time when there was risk involved in listing an item (.20 insertion fees), but who would list when theres risk meaning a low payout for ebay in what was then a reasonable FVF. now that they have sellers drooling over free insertions, they can make the FVF whatever they want and tell you to list list list. **** you.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Trying to convert about 300 listings from my store to auction format and it is telling me I owe 25 cents per listing...WTF

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
markakis8 said:
Trying to convert about 300 listings from my store to auction format and it is telling me I owe 25 cents per listing...WTF

Try doing just one to test it. When I was doing that before, it would say .25 cents, then once you confirmed it, it would change to free.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
RZimm11 said:
markakis8 said:

Try doing just one to test it. When I was doing that before, it would say .25 cents, then once you confirmed it, it would change to free.

This worked. Thanks.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Curious to see with the new listings if other people get as few initial bids as I do. Seems like most people wait until the last minute. After two days:

Auctions with Bids/Total Auctions
8/305 = 2%

Good thing these are free!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts