Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Pujols On Card Certified Autos ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking at the Pujols Cards on eBay , it seems That besides 
Some bowman chrome and bowman autos, spx and Topps from 2001 and 
The sweet spot autos from various years , Pujols compared to the other big Name guys in the league really lacks on card autos. 

Mostly all of his autos are sticker autos. Does anyone know why ?

I know he has some rare inserts from fleer and HTopps that are signed on bat slices and on the Jersey piece but for the most part the majority of his autos are stickers. 

Does anyone have a list of his certified autos? 

I would like to pick up another of his for my stash. Possibly the T206 framed mini from 02' which are cheaper then The Ginter framed autos. 

I have 1 certified which is on card if you consider the ball piece on card but I see That the other choices are few and far between. 
It's part of the main reason I had a fellow member get me my ginter signed last year which IMO has the best graph Albert could possibly put on a card. But I would like to pick up another certified on Card auto. 

Here's what I got so far 
c2a3b1d6-1-1.jpg

06 Ginter
ba62ab97-1.jpg

07 Ginter
GinterBGS007-2-1.jpg

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
these dont count as "on card", even tough they are on the "inside" of the card?
2004 Timeless Treasures Rookie Year Materials Signature 34 Albert Pujols Bat 4/5 NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A
albertTTbatauto5.jpg

2004 Timeless Treasures Rookie Year Materials Signature 33 Albert Pujols Jersey Number 3/5 NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A
albert04TTRYM2.jpg

2004 Fleer Platinum Big Signs Autograph BSA-AP 27/100
albertbigsignsauto100.jpg

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
pujols5hof said:
these dont count as "on card", even tough they are on the "inside" of the card?
2004 Timeless Treasures Rookie Year Materials Signature 34 Albert Pujols Bat 4/5 NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A
albertTTbatauto5.jpg

2004 Timeless Treasures Rookie Year Materials Signature 33 Albert Pujols Jersey Number 3/5 NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A
albert04TTRYM2.jpg

2004 Fleer Platinum Big Signs Autograph BSA-AP 27/100
albertbigsignsauto100.jpg

Pujols didn't actually sign those cards. He signed the "cut" (piece of paper), which is then wedged in (or "trapped") between the front and back of the card. IMO, they aren't any better than a sticker.

bblair_2002

Aug 12, 2009
Fort Plain,NY
A cheaper alternative to his Topps 206 auto is this one:

scan0008.jpg

Here are the other ones I have:

scan0009.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0005.jpg

Not for trade/sale or anything but a couple of these are somewhat affordable if you shop around.

Brett

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
The best Pujols graphs IMO are the 02 bow heritage, any of the ginter graphs and maybe the triple threads on
card. Donruss, pre panini screwing up everything, actually made some nice cards with the silver stickers. I wish topps
would get Pujols on a heritage real one card.

Kevin

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
that pristine auto was going cheap lately. when another pops up i might get it, great looking card.

i dont really consider my autos as on-card either, i acquired the top 2 because of the rookie year material.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I will echo what the others said about the Bowman Heritage auto. Incredlibly affordable for a second-year on card auto, and a great looking (not to mention condition sensitive) one at that. I've been meaning to pick on up for a while. Would love a T206 as well.

schmidtfan20 said:
The best Pujols graphs IMO are the 02 bow heritage, any of the ginter graphs and maybe the triple threads on
card. Donruss, pre panini screwing up everything, actually made some nice cards with the silver stickers. I wish topps
would get Pujols on a heritage real one card.

Kevin

He had a triple thread auto that Was on card ???

Does anyone have a pic of it ??

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
subpop77 said:
Here's what I got so far 
c2a3b1d6-1-1.jpg

Nice I pulled this one when I got back into collecting. The '03 SS box was only $30 something! ;)
bc86d488.jpg

I don't know why when I scan this card it always is that size. :?

Those blue sweet sports suffered from fading sigs and that silver stuff on the corner flaking off, your looks decent, any
problems?

Kevin

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
schmidtfan20 said:
subpop77 said:
Here's what I got so far 
c2a3b1d6-1-1.jpg

Nice I pulled this one when I got back into collecting. The '03 SS box was only $30 something! ;)
bc86d488.jpg

I don't know why when I scan this card it always is that size. :?

Those blue sweet sports suffered from fading sigs and that silver stuff on the corner flaking off, your looks decent, any
problems?

Kevin
Nope I didn't know about '03 SS fading mine is fine and yes I have seen some with bad chipping on the bottom right. But I keep mine in a 180pt. plastic case and it is in a vault. I thought about getting it slabbed :?:

Members online

Latest posts