Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011-12 SP Authentic Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
I decided to bust a box of this product since I liked the design of the cards. Just listing the hits:

James Worthy North Carolina Floor Authentics (this card is so thick it won't come close to fitting in a 180 pt case)

Cory Joseph Jordan Brand Classic GU Jersey

Sam Cassell By the Letter "R" Auto 01/75 (cool since I collected him back in the 90's)

Sam Perkins North Carolina Floor Authentics Auto 39/75 (again, so thick it won't fit in 180 pt holders)

I got three base Jordan's, which I really wanted, and a bunch of Rookie FX cards also. Can't complain too much and wasn't expecting too much. The only problem is that the Perkins Auto is very ghetto and runs off the floor piece compared to other Perkins floor Auto's on Ebay.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
Pine Tar said:
see Kens break you guys got some similar cards :lol:
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/v ... 6&t=150126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I agree, and after watching a few breaks on you tube I think most people got basically the same cards. Unless you hit a Jordan or a Lebron, or get really lucky and get some random star auto #/3, you lose. It was a fun break still and that's all I can really ask for.

Jim

Members online

Latest posts