Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its amazing what you can learn on a message board.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Someone tonight pointed our how aggressive I come across on FCB.....

You know what, I agree.
Arguing with people who either (1) do not patronize our company and/or (2) only argue to get a rise our of me is not in my future.
Obviously, my passion is mistaken for cockiness.
I care about this business and I honestly feel we do a great job with our products.

With that being said, I will continue to defend my products/actions till the end. I just won't do it on a message board.
If you wish to discuss my products or offer constructive criticism, please feel free to email [email protected].
If you want to go the extra mile, come see me at a major show and let's talk face to face or call me at 214-393-4510.
If you wish to act a fool and/or talk crap for the fun of it, save it. I, nor anyone from Leaf, will not waste even another second bantering with game players.
I will still read posts here and reply by PM only.

I appreciate both our supporters and those with criticism who present it in a mature, balanced and/or respectful way.
I have learned (way too slowly I might add) a lot from the message board.
I just wish I could openly interact with you guys without the sehenanigans of a few.

I look forward to speaking by Email, PM phone or in person.
Brian

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Don't want this to come off the wrong way.........

But havnt we read this same kind of post 3-4 times before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts