Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

139 'Shogun vs Hendo' - Who you got?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Who do you have winning? And who do you think is favored in the main event?

Shogun vs Henderson
Faber vs Bowels
Wanderlei vs Cung Le

I'll take Shogun obviously.

And I'll say reluctantly, that Henderson will probably be viewed as the favorite going into the fight by the masses, but I don't particularly agree with that.

Should be an exciting card.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Shogun, Faber, Cung.

I think Cung and Faber are pretty good locks.

The thing with Hendo is that I dont think Shogun can KO him.
But I definitely think Dan can KO Shogun.

Anyone know if that fight is 5 rounds?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
It is 5 rounds. And Shogun has KO power. And Henderson has been tagged and dropped in his last two fights, so maybe his chin is leaving him. I see Hendo trying to take the fight down, and working the clinch as much as possible. I think if they stand, it's Hendo going out cold for the 1st time.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I like Dan and Shogun, but gut feeling goes with Dan. He's coming off beating Fedor! That is some pretty serious momentum. Dan via KO late in the fight.

Also going with Wanderlei because I just can't take him losing anymore.

i wanted to get this card bad! but i wasnt sure if i was going to be home so i passed. kept up on sherdog via the phone.

brillz is a local boy and bader is probably one of my favorites to watch. so it was a toss up in my mind. sad to think brillz will probably get cut. even though he beat lil nog! well not on the scorecards but dude got robbed!

i wasnt surprised in the outcome of the hendo rua fight. it could have ended either way in 8 seconds and i wouldnt have been surprised at that either. from what i read its a fight for the ages! which is nice very very nice.

cung le i was hoping he would win just because i like watching him fight. its been awhile since i saw him in competition maybe 2 years??? the axe murderer is still violent though. i would hate to step into the cage with that dude. his body and facial expression scare the bejesus out of me.

the fight that really surprised me was the brown fight. i figured brown would go in and dominate! sadly i am an idiot and would like to apologize to my mother for besmirching her good name!

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Ty Hope said:
What a F'ING WAR!!!

That card was AMAZING last night!!!! The fight between Hendo and Rua was truly a WAR!!! It was nice to see Urijah get a finish and another shot at Dominick Cruz. I really thought Wandy would get knocked into retirement, but damn..."The Axe Murderer" was impressive. Truly the best card I've seen this year, maybe even all-time..

Even with the Rua loss Sammy.....that is one walkout that you can as a push or NC. :D :D :D

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Got this framed today.

376991_10150957691300082_726065081_21825336_1432304133_n.jpg

usheer

Mar 18, 2013
USA
The thing with Hendo is that I dont think Shogun can KO him. But I definitely think Dan can KO Shogun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts