Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick Poll:

Who Has Friday Off?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
69MetsFan said:
I'm off Friday and plan on round two of the Thanksgiving feast. :cool:

Ditto... but I may have 1-up you. Saturday I will be at "The Swamp" in Gainesville, FL cheering on my beloved Florida State Seminoles in enemy territory! Granted, won't be the most anticipated game of the day, as that probably belongs to #1 LSU/#3 Arkansas.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
fsulevine said:
69MetsFan said:

Ditto... but I may have 1-up you. Saturday I will be at "The Swamp" in Gainesville, FL cheering on my beloved Florida State Seminoles in enemy territory! Granted, won't be the most anticipated game of the day, as that probably belongs to #1 LSU/#3 Arkansas.

I'm just about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Seminole country here in Panama City so I'll say "Go Noles"!! :D

Adamlind2011

Jun 19, 2011
I work at Dunkin Donuts. Unfortunately they never close therefore, I will be working all weekend. Some dude came in today and said "Geeze, I didn't think you would be open." Then proceeded to order 2 dozen donuts, 12 bagles, and 2 cups of Joe......he said he was going to the homeless shelter to drop all of the items off for them.

Funny.....I actually changed my attitude from being pissed off to a feeling that I was glad we were open on thanksgiving so that this man could come in to get food and drink to deliver to those who are less fortunate.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
fsulevine said:
69MetsFan said:

Actually, the anticipated game is on Friday. #WPS #W88PigS88ie

Members online

Latest posts