Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

questions about statistics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i am thinking about doing a small collection of base rookie cards from players that have hit marco scutaro with a pitch in his major league career. where does one find those stats? the places i have looked only show the amount of times hit and not games or pitcher. thanks for any help.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Go to baseballreference.com, click on game logs for your player each year and go to the HBP stat - should be easy enough to find the pitchers who've hit your batter with a link to the box score...

JakeTheSnake16

Nov 28, 2009
Sun Devil Country
16 Pitchers

Zack Greinke
Colby Lewis
Jason Frasor
Josh Beckett
Scott Feldman
Jim Johnson
Anthony Reyes
Edinson Volquez
Trevor Cahill
Sean Gallagher
Octavio Dotel
Derek Holland
Nate Bump
Ernesto Frieri
Ross Ohlendorf
Marc Rzepczynski

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Per Baseball-Reference.com:
(most recent first)
Ernesto Frieri (June 20, 2011)
Marc Rzepczynski (July 10, 2010)
Colby Lewis (April 20, 2010)
Zack Greinke (April 10, 2010)
Derek Holland (August 31, 2009)
Josh Beckett (August 28, 2009)
Jim Johnson (July 11, 2009)
Trevor Cahill (April 18, 2009)
Sean Gallagher (August 4, 2008)
Scott Feldman (August 2, 2008)
Edinson Volquez (June 26, 2008)
Octavio Dotel (May 3, 2008)
Ross Ohlendorf (April 2, 2008)
Jason Frasor (July 2, 2007)
Anthony Reyes (June 17, 2007)
Nate Bump (September 27, 2003)

Edit: Jakethesnake beat me to it.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
i am thinking about doing a small collection of base rookie cards from players that have hit marco scutaro with a pitch in his major league career.
HAHA awesome! Did you hate the resigning as much as I did?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
thank you guys...

yes scotty i really really really disliked the signing!
Same here, I was thrilled that his contract ran out....I didn't care who we replaced him with, but anyone is better! lol.....I always changed the channel when he was at the plate with men on base :benson:

Best of luck with the collection :cool:

scotty21690 said:
notjomommasclint said:
thank you guys...

yes scotty i really really really disliked the signing!
Same here, I was thrilled that his contract ran out....I didn't care who we replaced him with, but anyone is better! lol.....I always changed the channel when he was at the plate with men on base :benson:

Best of luck with the collection :cool:

all i want is a mlb caliber shortstop... thats all... i was saddened that the list wasnt longer. i was hoping for a collection that rivals the 88 topps baseball set. it doesnt surprise me much though. he cant hit the ball with his bat how the hell is he going to manipulate his body into the flight path? hopefully jd drew can resign too... cause nothing makes me happier than a jd drew at bat. i would rather lick sidney ponsons jock strap than see 5 jd drew at bats per game.

Members online

Latest posts