Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

need help with an item i found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaydepasse

Dec 20, 2008
was unpacking the other day and found this in a box, not sure if it has any value or not to these players collectors. it is from 1992, they are reusable decals. there is a crease along the top where it says reuseable decals. there are also a few smaller creases along the back. any help is appreciated.

1-2.jpg

1001-1.jpg

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
They are what the package says, card-sized decals put out by a company called High 5 in 1992. They put out team specific and superstar packages with 5 or 6 players each and usually a logo card.

Beckett lists them (at least they do for Jose Rijo, who i collect). I would imagine with the highly collectible players that you have in that Superstar set there would be interest here, or on ebay,

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
They look like some sort of bastard child between 1991 Bowman, and 1991 Upper Deck!

:twisted:

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
I had trouble finding the Reds/Rijo one. I guess the superstar ones are easier.

henwo

Sep 1, 2008
Ah that's what those are. I have the Canseco, but never thought to look up from what set it was from, just seemed like a cool oddball card.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
The superstar collections are usually the easier to find. Certain of the teams are very difficult to pin down due to having no particularly great players on them, so people don't bother listing them.

Members online

Latest posts