Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Reyes to Marlins OFFICIAL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
#marlins and reyes working hard. appear to be trying to fiinsh it up. competition (mets, brewers) are left in dust already.

Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal
Sources: #Marlins, Reyes close on six-year deal, believed to be for $110 million. #MLB

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Jose Reyes to Marlins appears to be imminent

P_Manning 18 said:
Holy crap.... is he worth $18M per?

When healthy yes and with him playing in a warmer climate he won't have to deal with his hammy cramping up as bad. No leadoff hitter today can influence the game like he can.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Re: Jose Reyes to Marlins appears to be imminent

Official:
Sources: #Marlins, Reyes in agreement on six-year, $106M deal, pending physical. #MLB

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
It's cool to see the Marlins putting some money out there to really try to revamp the team with the new stadium and team name and everything. I think they have a shot to be a legitimate contender if they can get one more good pitcher. They'll definitely have the offense, especially with Reyes as their new sparkplug.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
7cgx5w-300x228.jpg

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
If any Mets fans want to move a 2001 Reyes Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor, you know who to call :)

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
As a Reyes fan, I'm glad to see him sign a big contract like that with the Marlins. They've got a good core there with Stanton, Johnson, Ramirez, and now Reyes and I expect them to be a player in the NL East in a few years. As a Mets fan, it is going to be really weird seeing him in a Marlins uni and not having him in New York.

Members online

Latest posts