Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probably the wierdest ebay exchange I have ever had.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
So, I listed some YU, and this happened

Read from the bottom up

NextPrevious Move message to other folders
[ View full message ]
Print
Re: Other: elvis_decanters sent a message about 2011 Bowman Chrome WBC Yu Darvish RC Japan Blue Refractor /99 #160699960547
To: cometfan2009
Sent: Dec-16-11 07:15 PM
You replied to this message on Dec-16-11.

eBay eBay sent this message to Chris Gilmore (cometfan2009).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Buyer has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear cometfan2009,

Your not going anywhere fast so you need to start rolling another way dude

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:53 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

eBay sent this message to Sharon Camera (elvis_decanters).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear elvis_decanters,

No thanks, that isn't how I roll.

I buy singles most of the time. I do own a hobby shop where people bust all the time though. And a website where people sell singles.

- cometfan2009

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Subject: Re: Other: elvis_decanters sent a message about 2011 Bowman Chrome WBC Yu Darvish RC Japan Blue Refractor /99 #160699960547
Sent Date: Dec-16-11 18:50:14 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

Buy tons of more wax boxes and 10 factory sealed master cases and give it the ol ' college try again Chief

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:43 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

Dear elvis_decanters,

Because BGS has a minimum grade program. These did not meet the minimum grade specified in the order and thus were not put into slabs.

- cometfan2009

Subject: Re: Other: elvis_decanters sent a message about 2011 Bowman Chrome WBC Yu Darvish RC Japan Blue Refractor /99 #160699960547
Sent Date: Dec-16-11 09:26:15 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

THEN WHY ARENT THEY GRADED IF THEY WERE SENT TO BGS ALREADY ????????

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 12:09 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

Dear elvis_decanters,

Well then don't buy this gold or blue.

Because they have been sent to BGS already.

- cometfan2009

Sent Date: Dec-16-11 01:32:39 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

A DIME A DOZEN CHIEF
AND I AM A PERFECTIONIST AND WITH GOOD REASON

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 11:33 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

Dear elvis_decanters,

They have been submitted, and did not grade with a minimum of 9.5

And they aren't worthless. They sell just fine, not everyone is as picky as you.

- cometfan2009

Sent Date: Dec-15-11 20:03:49 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

RAW cards are worthless and they are a dimer a dozen and NObody with 1/2 a brain wants them.
And It is in your utmost very best interest to get these Darvish cards on my want list graded BGS 9.5 & BGS 10 as I am paying BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and I am the Darvish GURU KING, BAR NONE, trust me

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:47 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

Dear elvis_decanters,

I have listed all I have

- cometfan2009

Subject: Other: elvis_decanters sent a message about 2011 Bowman Chrome WBC Yu Darvish RC Japan Blue Refractor /99 #160699960547
Sent Date: Dec-13-11 19:27:16 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

Want List:
Yu Darvish BGS 9.5 & BGS 10 cards:

For Topps Chrome

Blue: / 199
Gold: / 50
Red: / 25
Topps Chrome Refractor Redemption
not sure about any others

For Bowman Chrome

Refractor / 599
Xfractor / 299
Blue: / 150
Orange: / 25
Red: / 5
Superfractor: / 1

Bowman Chrome Draft ( Chrome card with a picture of him looking straight ahead, generally viewed as not as good as the regular Bowman Chrome since that came out first.)

Xfractor / 199
Blue: / 99

Bowman Bowman Sterling

Blue: / 125
Black: / 25
Red: / 1

Plus all of his 2009 Bowman Chrome & 2009 Topps Chrome, refractors, xfractors, , superfractors, base cards in gold, orange, red, blue, black that are not serial #'d all in BGS 9.5 and BGS 10

- elvis_decanters

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
This reminds me of someone I dealt with a few years ago that was exactly the same type of dickhole. I never knew his ebay ID but his email addys were [email protected] and [email protected]. His obsession at that time was Lebron James, which I had the privilege of his RC's haunting me in all my breaks. I hope you blocked him "Chief".

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
I posted this in another thread, but my highlights with him were:

"you will get Bookoos of bloody loot for it"

"NO BRIT HERE DUDE MATE
ALL AMERICAN
NOT ADVICE, ITS TRUE COLD HARDCORE FACTS CHIEF"

He's pretty funny, not gonna lie.

triplehattrick21

Apr 18, 2010
Denver, CO
Rickzcards said:
This reminds me of someone I dealt with a few years ago that was exactly the same type of dickhole. I never knew his ebay ID but his email addys were [email protected] and [email protected]. His obsession at that time was Lebron James, which I had the privilege of his RC's haunting me in all my breaks. I hope you blocked him "Chief".

well it just so happens that it is the exact same dickhole.. lol.. Ive dealt with this idiot as well. Was a pain in my ass. As i can see he is for everyone else. Randall mantilia

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
cgilmo said:
So, I listed some YU, and this happened

Read from the bottom up

NextPrevious Move message to other folders
[ View full message ]
Print
Re: Other: elvis_decanters sent a message about 2011 Bowman Chrome WBC Yu Darvish RC Japan Blue Refractor /99 #160699960547
Sent: Dec-16-11 07:15 PM
You replied to this message on Dec-16-11.

eBay eBay sent this message to Chris Gilmore (cometfan2009).
Buyer has responded to your question about this item

Dear cometfan2009,

Your not going anywhere fast so you need to start rolling another way dude

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:53 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

Dear elvis_decanters,

No thanks, that isn't how I roll.

I buy singles most of the time. I do own a hobby shop where people bust all the time though. And a website where people sell singles.

- cometfan2009

Sent Date: Dec-16-11 18:50:14 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

Buy tons of more wax boxes and 10 factory sealed master cases and give it the ol ' college try again Chief

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:43 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

Dear elvis_decanters,

Because BGS has a minimum grade program. These did not meet the minimum grade specified in the order and thus were not put into slabs.

- cometfan2009

Sent Date: Dec-16-11 09:26:15 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

THEN WHY ARENT THEY GRADED IF THEY WERE SENT TO BGS ALREADY ????????

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 12:09 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

Dear elvis_decanters,

Well then don't buy this gold or blue.

Because they have been sent to BGS already.

- cometfan2009

Sent Date: Dec-16-11 01:32:39 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

A DIME A DOZEN CHIEF
AND I AM A PERFECTIONIST AND WITH GOOD REASON

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 11:33 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

Dear elvis_decanters,

They have been submitted, and did not grade with a minimum of 9.5

And they aren't worthless. They sell just fine, not everyone is as picky as you.

- cometfan2009

Sent Date: Dec-15-11 20:03:49 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

RAW cards are worthless and they are a dimer a dozen and NObody with 1/2 a brain wants them.
And It is in your utmost very best interest to get these Darvish cards on my want list graded BGS 9.5 & BGS 10 as I am paying BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and I am the Darvish GURU KING, BAR NONE, trust me

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:47 PM, eBay Member: cometfan2009 < <email address removed per policy>> wrote:

Dear elvis_decanters,

I have listed all I have

- cometfan2009

Subject: Other: elvis_decanters sent a message about 2011 Bowman Chrome WBC Yu Darvish RC Japan Blue Refractor /99 #160699960547
Sent Date: Dec-13-11 19:27:16 PST

Dear cometfan2009,

Want List:
Yu Darvish BGS 9.5 & BGS 10 cards:

For Topps Chrome

Blue: / 199
Red: / 25
Topps Chrome Refractor Redemption

For Bowman Chrome

Refractor / 599
Xfractor / 299
Blue: / 150

Bowman Chrome Draft ( Chrome card with a picture of him looking straight ahead, generally viewed as not as good as the regular Bowman Chrome since that came out first.)

Xfractor / 199
Blue: / 99

Bowman Bowman Sterling

Blue: / 125
Black: / 25
Red: / 1

Plus all of his 2009 Bowman Chrome & 2009 Topps Chrome, refractors, xfractors, , superfractors, base cards in gold, orange, red, blue, black that are not serial #'d all in BGS 9.5 and BGS 10

- elvis_decanters

2cz95pf.jpg

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Listed 3 Darvish cards few minutes ago...

BOOM - here the Elvis' message, asking me to get them graded. I told him if you buy these cards, then you can get them graded yourself...

His typical response was ummmmm typical:

This is fun stuff.... :lol:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm going to find some Yu cards, list them, and block him. I've always wanted to see what happened when someone was blocked from something they really want. Bar none.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I blocked him when he started demanding I grade my Yu Gold refractor and was getting a little rude with me. If you do have 9.5 I think you could be leaving money on the table if you do block him.

He was the high bidder for a Orange chrome refractor 9.5 and according to feedback paid right away. He also left positive feedback on the buy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts