Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 fantasy baseball keeper leagues auction nl and al only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asw37

Mar 9, 2010
Looking to start a fantasy baseball 5x5 keeper money league.
I would like to get a league that plans to stay together for a while, as I am in a league like this, that had been going on for over 10 yearss.

I hope to essentially create 2 leagues. It would be great to have the same guys in the AL and Nl leagues, but joining both is not a must. I hope to have an al-only and an nl only league with the positions being:

2 Catchers, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 3B, 1 SS, 1 MI, 1 CI, 5 OF, 1 U, 9 P
And the scoring categories are HR, R, RBI, SB, AVG and for Pitching W, S, K, WHIP, ERA

This will be an auction league with a $260 cap to fill all active spots and there will be a snake draft for the 10 bench spots. Any Player in the specific league (nl or al) as well as any foreign player, or high school or college player is eligible for the auction.

Funds will be collected via league safe.

I would like to have the AL and NL only leagues be a $100 or more, but that could be debatable.

Please post in the thread or pm if interested in joining a league like this. I feel like it is better to start recruiting now, rather than closer to the season, and hope we can make a league like this happen.

Members online

Latest posts