Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

tweak tweak tweak tweak (progress made)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Eh, when it's fixed it's fixed.

At least you're actually working on fixing the glitches and you communicate to everyone..................unlike other places.

Thanks for the heads up.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
Eh, when it's fixed it's fixed.

At least you're actually working on fixing the glitches and you communicate to everyone..................unlike other places.

Thanks for the heads up.

not acceptable

It's gotta be right

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I was able to use the backdoor link via Facebook. Is this link safe? Norton told me it wasnt the first time I tried to log in. This time no issue.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Does this problem seem to be with folks running something other then IE?? Because i have had ZERO problems..So what seems to be the common denominator?? Anyone figured it out yet??

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
agentjak said:
Does this problem seem to be with folks running something other then IE?? Because i have had ZERO problems..So what seems to be the common denominator?? Anyone figured it out yet??

I'm running IE and I can't get on at all. I used the Facebook link, which gets me here with very limited functionality. Hope this is all fixed soon, I need somewhere to brag about all the amazing 90's stuff I've picked up!

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
mredsox89 said:
Works on my iPhone, not on my Mac yet
So weird, it's opposite for me.
I'm on my Mac now, and my iPhone FCB doesn't work.
The inconsistencies are probably why it's so difficult to figure out the cause of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts