Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Month plus worth of pickups. Pic Heavy. UPDATED 1/3!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
About a month or so ago I started to focus on collecting some football in addition to my baseball collection so here is a recap of my first mailday as well as other stuff I picked up this month. A lot of it is low-end stuff but some of it is decently high-end nothing too crazy. I apologize for the crappy pics really have to stop being lazy and get a new scanner as my old one was smashed months ago. If anyone really likes something feel free to PM me, it's possible that it would be available. Besides that, all comments are appreciated.

Recap of Mailday #1:

b6eb92f4.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-4.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

get-attachment-2aspx-2.jpg

Here is Mailday #2 along with some show pickups I got on the same day:

get-attachment-3aspx-2.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-7.jpg

get-attachment-1aspx-5.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

IMG_5255.jpg

IMG_5262.jpg

Here's the low-end stuff. Some of it is dollar box stuff, but sometimes I enjoy the low-end stuff most.

IMG_5153.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

IMG_5256.jpg

IMG_5258.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5259.jpg

fa7e32e8.jpg

Here is some stuff that's mid-end and a little high-end too:

get-attachment-1aspx-4.jpg

1504593b.jpg

get-attachment-4aspx-2.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

Some PC Stuff, actually bought through FCB:

IMG_5265.jpg

IMG_5264.jpg

Some decent miscellaneous pickups with a couple HOF autos, the Smoky Joe Wood and Hames Cool Papa Bell do have certs.

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5267.jpg

IMG_5159.jpg

IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5261.jpg

The last of the card pick-ups, some pretty-high end stuff, funny story attached to the triple threads Yankee card.

IMG_5278.jpg

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Last but not least and possibly my favorite, 1936 team signed Pirates ball with a signature from Honus Wagner, has 6 HOF signatures in total. If anyone wants to check it out more, here is a link to a thread I made about it:

IMG_5286.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152982" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Re: Month plus worth of pickups. Pic Heavy.

Sweet Boomer Esiason card!

nkballa321

Nov 1, 2011

Wow sweet haul! I am really intrigued by the Pirates ball, I saw you paid around 4 for it I would be willing to go more than that..I'll PM an offer later.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

My first pickups of the new year, got this lot from a buddy of mine all at once.

get-attachment-6aspx-2.jpg

get-attachment-5aspx-1.jpg

get-attachment-4aspx.jpg

get-attachment-3aspx.jpg

get-attachment-2aspx.jpg

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

And one more HOF auto I really wanted, got this one from an FCB user.

get-attachmentaspx-3-1.jpg

All cards are mint the pictures show scratches from the cases.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
ChasHawk said:
Very nice Feller and Killebrew!

I would kill for that Maris.

Thank you, overpaid for the Killebrew but really wanted a nice auto of his. I got the Maris and Rizzuto from an FCB user at a solid price I think really like those cards.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
sick pickups!

love the PTT dual manning/marino..

god, i miss PTT's from football. they freaking killed it when they decided to back passing the torch dual autos ON ONE SIDE. *********

dave

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
daveyou said:
sick pickups!

love the PTT dual manning/marino..

god, i miss PTT's from football. they freaking killed it when they decided to back passing the torch dual autos ON ONE SIDE. *********

dave

Thanks man, I agree those are my favorite, that Simms actually has no one on the back and it's also a PTT auto. I still hope we can make a deal on that Sterling Ott Patch at some time!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Thanks a lot guys, that Honus ball is probably my favorite piece considering the price wasn't bad I think. The Crown Triple could possibly be available but I paid I think $2 or $3 for it or something.

Members online

Latest posts