Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday(s) & hot box of 2011 BDPP to end the Year-scan heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
Hi all - wanted to share my mail day stuff and a recent blaster bust (busted about 20 minutes ago) from Target. I'm thinking this is a hot box of 2011 BDPP that I picked up - didn't scan the base cards (Starling, 2 Springers, Crick, Swihart):

In about 8 blasters of 2011, never got an auto or relic -till now. The Nimmo is a refractor as well as the other cards.
HotBox.jpg

And from the mail day....instead of posting them all up individually for the last two weeks, I saved them all and putting them up here now (I have even more on the way believe it or not!)

My scanner cut off the right side, but you get the idea :D
Mailday.jpg

The Young is #5/5 and the Remar Bread card of Earl Rapp is SUPER sharp and goes well with my other Remar Bread card.
RemarBread.jpg

Ahhhhh....the Chapman's! I'm sending all the Chapman's in to Mason for my first ever, modern-day sub through FCB, so I'm super stoked. I really wanted his 2010 card and I got a good price on it! The other Bowman is an x-fractor #140/199.
chapman1.jpg

These are also going to get submitted via FCB for subbing as well (not the Hernandez - I'm going to wait till February to do a large 2009 Goodwin Champions submission)
chapman2.jpg

I actually have a lot more, but I'll wait till the New Year (and when they actually show up) to post those up!

None are for trade - all going to the PC!

I hope everyone has a GREAT New Year - stay safe so I can see all the cool loot ya'll pick up next year!

Ciao! MJ

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Congrats! I did very well with the retial boxes of those. If not a GU i always got a auto in all the boxes I got.

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
You're lucky! I think all the retail stores around here got the shaft - I've purchased quite a few, maybe a case worth, and this is the first time I've pulled anything!

Members online

Latest posts