Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay shipping charge $949.99 4 cards.What service U expect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
If you report it to ebay for fee avoidance, they will be sat in the corner with no dessert.... BG

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Those are awful listings regardless for the sole reason that it is impossibly difficult on the eyes to read full paragraphs of giant capital letters.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Um, guys, someone hit the BIN on the Blue, drive to Gouldsboro, PA, and pick the item up for free. ****, if I saw this in MN, Iowa, IL or maybe even Indiana, I'd do it and back the guy into a corner.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
If you buy it does local pickup pop up or do you have him get rid of the shipping fee?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Jedi500 said:
If you buy it does local pickup pop up or do you have him get rid of the shipping fee?

I think you can select it, as someone did that to me once and I couldn't charge them S/H. I just ate it because I didn't feel like getting into a small-minded arguement that would end in someone neg'ing me. But in this case, even if you hit it, you could just contact the dude and tell him that's what you're doing.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
hive17 said:
Jedi500 said:

I think you can select it, as someone did that to me once and I couldn't charge them S/H. I just ate it because I didn't feel like getting into a small-minded arguement that would end in someone neg'ing me. But in this case, even if you hit it, you could just contact the dude and tell him that's what you're doing.

its listed under his shipping options as free, if you hit the drop down.

this would be fun to watch what happens...

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
hive17 said:
Jedi500 said:

its listed under his shipping options as free, if you hit the drop down.

this would be fun to watch what happens...

It would make a great FCB article, no?

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
In another forum, someone contacted the seller and the seller informed him he was listing that way due to the restrictions ebay placed on his account (he's a new seller). Not sure what their rules are as I do not sell anywhere near enough to care, but if eBay does not take S/H into account when determining "sales", then I can see what he is doing. Anyhow - if he offers free local p/u, he is f*****.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
hell if i had the time, i would hit all his BINs and pick em up. :lol: wont ebay refund obviously excessive S&H if you complain about it? i think i remember something like that happening before.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
I dont think he would follow through though, also the others ones dont have local shipping options

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Anybody notice this in one of the very, very small print lines?

"this auction requires you to pay off ebay through paypal"

Members online

Latest posts