Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Chrome 4 Blaster Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Caught the lady at walmart restocking, so grabbed 4 blasters from her before they went on the shelf and these were def not searched and resealed. I needed the Hunter auto, but the McElroy is a dupe. It's amazing what you can pull when you can catch the person restocking the shelves and get unmolested boxes :lol: Pretty happy getting 5 xfractors I needed off my list and the Hunter auto I needed. I only scanned the rookie refractors and the better inserts.

6638140993_5b48f571c8_b.jpg

6638141503_d2bc143495_b.jpg

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I've pulled alot of autos and a few red and gold refs from blasters and rack packs... Was lucky and pulled an AJ Green black refractor auto from a rack pack and a Jamie Harper superlative rookie auto 1/1 from a blaster.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
hockeyfights said:
I've pulled alot of autos and a few red and gold refs from blasters and rack packs... Was lucky and pulled an AJ Green black refractor auto from a rack pack and a Jamie Harper superlative rookie auto 1/1 from a blaster.
damn what part of the ATL you going to? I gotta go there instead of *******/Alpharetta

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I catch the lady that has the Dawsonville, *******, Alpharetta (McFarland) when she's restocking (I live off exit 13 in South Forsyth). She told me her schedule, so I'm able to grab what I want before it's searched on the shelves. Also hit up the Targets in the area, along with the Target on 20 in Canton right off 575.

Members online

Latest posts