Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheapest Place to Buy 2011 Draft?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Looking to buy at least a half of case or more. The lowest I have seen is 56 a box on blowout, just wanted to check with the prospect gurus to make sure I wasn't missing a new site or something. Havent ordered online in a while

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Your best bet is to wait until the weekend to see if Blowout-DA-Atlantasportscards-or Global Sportscards have them on sale for the weekend. Should be able to save a few bucks more if you can wait a couple of days,

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
noaskiecards said:
How is this product for getting your value back? Have most people been losing $$$

I think it's pretty much like most draft products-- there are the big hits that'll make you money if you get really lucky, some decent $20-$40 value cards that you actually have a realistic chance to hit, and then a majority of boxes that will only get you a total of $10-$20 of value back.

If I'm not mistaken, most people lose money on all wax products. That said, the auto checklist is full of very talented prospects and even the lowest end autos are worth holding.

So once again, pretty standard draft product. Bust, wait, sell when appropriate.

Members online

Latest posts