Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

C'mon Topps at least try ... Nolan Ryan Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Have seen lots of the TTT Ryan autos and some do have all 3 stickers being consistent (like this one)

$(KGrHqF,!lEE7ro7ibS3BP!R62zdsw~~60_1.JPG

so I know that there are different Ryan stickers available to at least make this 1/1 look as good as possible with sticker autos...Perhaps Topps should "train" some of their contractors to at least "try" to make a 1/1 look decent even if they don't care about the others...Wish I could run a company like that!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_1297wt_1163

IMG-5.jpg

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
And maybe better pictures that doesn't make Holladay look like he's seen a ghost and Hernandez look like he is stoned.

THANKS TOPPS!

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I would love to own the Dawson Sandberg & Castro triple auto, but they screwed that one up as well with the silver sticker and two clear ones.

chadwright

Jun 25, 2011
Austin, TX
That's happened most of the year with triple auto cards. There were some beauties in Gypsy Queen that were ruined by different stickers.

Thanks Topps!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
brauny said:
On card autos would, and correct me if I am wrong, solve the problem.

On card autos on the Triple Threads surface would be a disaster.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
brauny said:
beefycheddar said:
MacK said:
brauny said:
On card autos would, and correct me if I am wrong, solve the problem.

On card autos on the Triple Threads surface would be a disaster.

Yeah, highest grades would be around a 7.

I am sure they would do some samples find the right type of surface and/or the correct autograph marker to make it work.

I mean more the card condition being shipped around the country to get multiple athletes to sign them.

Members online

Latest posts