Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage pick ups with a little story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
Ever been driving by a hole in the wall antique store and wonder if they have any baseball cards? I my self do that all the time, well today my son and I stoped at one, started looking around, and I asked if they had any cards, the lady pulled out these 12 . I asked how much and she said $20.00, I kinda himhaued around and after a few minutes she said they have been laying around for about 2 years so hows 5.00 bucks sound I said sold. how could I turn them down, all in very good shape, the cardinals team card has 4 spots on the back from being taped on something.

toppsredemption002.jpg

toppsredemption001.jpg

timfsu2k

Jul 8, 2009
Kentucky
Went into an antiques shop in Madison, Indiana and noticed they had some cards from the fifties. Top one was a '56 Koufax in hoooooorrrrrrrrible condition. One corner was missing and was beat to death with creases. Asked how much just to gauge their prices and the lady said $1000. Needless to say I did not inquire further. Wonder how much they wanted for their "authentic" Ark of the Covenant they had in the corner??

Members online

Latest posts